997 Exhaust Tips - PSE Aftermarket

JB

Hi Guys,

Just though I would throw it out here and see if there's any interest. For those who may not know, aftermarket exhaust tips for PSE (Porsche Sports Exhaust) for the 997 are rare as hens teeth, and if you can get something from OS its expensive -very.... Whilst there are various options for standard 997 exhaust with the large and smaller diameter pipes of the PSE makes it very hard.

Anyway Ive been in discussions with a company in the US who are happy to look at doing a PSE exhaust tip for me, a variation of their current one. Attached are pics which are a representation of the style I am working on, obviously the clamp section will attach like the factory unit with it clamping to the large diameter pipe and the smaller pipe sitting within the tip itself independently. So let me know if there's any interest as volume always speaks when it comes to price, and I like to always have something a little different to the norm, whilst being tasteful.

Happy to discuss further, or talk individually to anyone that's interested.

Cheers

JB

V2.jpg

V3.jpg

Looking fwd to seeing how this turns out JB.

I like my PSE exhaust look with the small and large pipes (unique for the period and a design designation to show that you have the PSE option) but, I could be easily persuaded once I see it on a car :D.

Looks like a safe bet  that will look great though 👍

good luck! 

Archived