Seen Through Glass at Lorbeks

On 22/01/2019 at 15:41, TrevMcRev said:

The kids being avid watchers of car reviews on youtube wanted to go in, so we did.

Was pretty cool.

They made a video...guess they are now car youtubers!

Meet The PetrolHead Kidz.

If you can give them a view, a like, a comment or even a subscribe they would be stoked!

Looks like it was a good day despite some of the difficulties getting in.

Thanks for posting! 

6 hours ago, JAS356 said:

that's me driving in (in the green 72 RSR) at 5.10  :) 

yep long time lurker first time poster 

Welcome to the forum. Sam go all excited about seeing your car and the green series 1 parked behind your car out front.  Have a look at his site to see his reaction when you drove in

I've been looking for footage of me leaving lorbeks, (was about 8pm) there  was a bit of a crowd so i put my foot down and the rear tyres lit up, (really didn't mean that to happen)  may have looked like a bit of a hoon   😉

On 26/01/2019 at 14:03, Coastr said:

I'm new to his channel.  It's not really my cup of tea TBH.  Very light on content really, more just a 'I just did this thing/I just saw this xyz supercar'.  Should I give it more of a chance?

Nah, I'm over this sorta thing so you're not alone re the Cars n Coffee only supercar owner thing, as once you've seen one Mclamborarri vid you've seen them all. I s'pose at least he's a pom seeing a new country which would be exciting for him to show the rest of the world

Archived