911 'Coupe' wanted

LeeM

I'm asking here for a mate (definitely not me, as I can't afford another car)

Has anyone got or know of a RHD (converted is fine if its ok) 911 SC that is running, not rusted to buggery, driveable and in half decent nick for 'sensible' money? How much is that you ask? Send me a message with what you have/know of and want dollar wise and I'll see if its within budget and reply accordingly

He will definitley be backdating it, so if you'd prefer that to not happen to your car, or if you're at the top end of converted/imported 911 prices, it's probably not a good idea to message me, yet see how ya go.  He's not flushed with cash, and he has a strict total budget in mind to get a backdated car on the road, yet wants a car he doesn't have to worry about stone chips and market values, as it will be driven in the hills regularly and hard. 

If you do have/know of anything that's not been advertised or is coming up for sale, please send me a message and I'll pass on any details you can supply, yet also be advised that a PPi will probably be asked for with regards to the running gear which may/probably include a leak down and compression test

Cheers

Lee

1 hour ago, FAP911 said:

Lee 

There is an SC coming up in the next Shannons auction in Melbourne - Non-matching numbers, no books, and a tired car but genuine RHD Aus delivered I understand - Its a start

Cool, thanks mate

46 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Onto it mate. Cheers 👍

Chocolate exterior, brown interior.  If it doesn't have mechanical gremlins it's a pretty good buy!  Shannons report says it has had accident repair damage though, which would explain the price.

Is a Targa of interest?  Brother In Law's mate has had one for sale for quite a while as he now has a 997 Turbo.  Converted LHD, Black, think around 1975???  It was on Gumtree forever at a dealer for $55k I think, if it hasn;t sold he may be more realistic now.  Let me know if potentially of interest and I can enquire further...

$61,409 for a '76 ex sporto 911S with (perhaps) an SC engine & g/box. UK delivery with at least 3 winters  there.

Tidy & honest car in a good colour.

I think that price sets the standard for 1970s G series coupes - - about 10% down from previous years?

What about the mocha Shannon’s car?  Needs bodywork so ties into he backdate theme.   Might color change with backdate?

What about the mocha Shannon’s car?  Needs bodywork so ties into he backdate theme.   Might color change with backdate

Archived