FS. 2008 997.1 4S

JB

Ever had a unicorn car? The one you’ve always wanted and you’d give your left Testical for but couldn’t afford?

My left testicle removal is scheduled for next week, and I am putting up my 08 997.1 4S for potential sale. Potential sale? Yep my unicorn may have presented itself and the only way I can drive this bastard home is put my forever car up for sale. If the unicorn turns out to be a donkey with a paper cone on its head then my 4S stays with me.

52,700klms  9/10 car, manual, coupe, all the fruit, basalt black Australian delivered. Welcome to run a Microscope over it it’s an awesome flawless car that’s loved like one of my children. (It’s washed more frequently than my son)

Contact me if you would like to discuss the potential acquisition of this car further.

Thanks 
Jonathan 

2AB01447-FDB3-46E2-8849-4990DB9DC2D4.jpeg

WOW I am shocked at this. Its a gorgeous car. I followed it up and down the black spur a few SMT's ago and what a joy to follow... I kind of hope you get to keep it but if you do need to sell it someone is going to get a beautiful car....

3 hours ago, Chris-p said:

WOW I am shocked at this. Its a gorgeous car. I followed it up and down the black spur a few SMT's ago and what a joy to follow... I kind of hope you get to keep it but if you do need to sell it someone is going to get a beautiful car....

Would love to keep it Chris and I will if this other opportunity to purchase my dream car doesn’t work out.

that or if someone can show me how to make a quick hundred odd thousand....🤔

9 minutes ago, JB said:

Would love to keep it Chris and I will if this other opportunity to purchase my dream car doesn’t work out.

that or if someone can show me how to make a quick hundred odd thousand....🤔

Whats the dream car?

17 minutes ago, reggiegums said:

Very nice, the white old in SA? Trade-in.

No. There out of my price range, and to be honest probably Overpriced. 

Don’t want to sound like a wanker but it’s not on the market and part of a private collection, that’s potentially being reduced down....

47 minutes ago, JB said:

No. There out of my price range, and to be honest probably Overpriced. 

Don’t want to sound like a wanker but it’s not on the market and part of a private collection, that’s potentially being reduced down....

I agree that all 997 gt3s on carsales right now are grossly overpriced. There I said it.

Hope you manage to buy it. 

3 hours ago, reggiegums said:

I agree that all 997 gt3s on carsales right now are grossly overpriced. There I said it.

Hope you manage to buy it. 

Yep Agree with your sentiments. Knowing a pristine example with a leading 2 on the klms sold very quickly in the high one’s through a dealer tells me the market is stuck in 2018. There I said it.

Where I am at is very different to the market hence the unicorn status..hey if it doesn’t come off I’ll be sort of relieved to hold onto mine. But if the wooden horse is rocking and producing poo then I have to have a shot as a true enthusiast.

11 hours ago, JB said:

Yep Agree with your sentiments. Knowing a pristine example with a leading 2 on the klms sold very quickly in the high one’s through a dealer tells me the market is stuck in 2018. There I said it.

Where I am at is very different to the market hence the unicorn status..hey if it doesn’t come off I’ll be sort of relieved to hold onto mine. But if the wooden horse is rocking and producing poo then I have to have a shot as a true enthusiast.

If for some reason or other, the purchase falls through. Could you put me onto the lead. Have been waiting for the right one to come along too.

7 minutes ago, edgy said:

As someone that has tracked the GT3 market closely for many years, transacted a few, and about to list one... I am interested to hear what your expectations are for a 997.1 in the current market reggie/jb 

Don't want to hijack this thread anymore than I have. PM me and we can talk on the phone.

Archived