FS 934 Replica. 3.4ltr turbo with G50 Cams Log Booked

First of all the disclaimers.

1. This car isn't the best "Fisher-Price My first Porsche". Just to be clear it’s pretty angry and unforgiving. I’ve had a long list of very powerful dangerous cars and I drive it with respect. Whilst it only makes 457AURWHP on a Mainline dyno (so that’s a legit 650 to 700 USRWHP) it weighs around 1,000kgs wet. I’ve got another 580+RWHP mid 10 second capable car and the 934 feels much faster to dive. You can drive it like a normal person but it’s a race car and should be treated with respect.
  2. It’s a race car from the 1990’s. Yes it can be driven on the road. Would it make a good Sunday car? No, not with it’s current suspension set up, brake pads and tyres. Like all veteran race cars it looks 10 foot good. You’re not winning any best paint contests. Last time I checked nice paint didn’t make a car any faster and cars like this are about going really really fast. Could you make it a better street car again? Yeah sure. Is it a good street car now? No. Its set up as a race car. The brake pads are hard and squeal loud enough for dogs in the next post code to cover their ears and the suspension is even harder. There is also a significant roll cage. I’m my opinion this is a positive but you’re not getting comfort entry..

Ok now we have that part out of the way here is the good part. It makes 457RWHP and weights ~1000kgs wet has a short diff ratio that tops out in 5th at around 250kph. From a standing start it will bang on the rev limiter in 5th after 400mtrs with a 325/35R18 semi slick on. It’s loud, angry, spits big flames out the back and could bite you. Its exactly what a 934 should be.

The car was built for Carrera Cup back in the early 1990’s and is log books as such. Its done a number of F1 GP events and Bathurst along with other stuff.  

Mechanicals.

• IPEC V88 ECU with 12 racked GM 5.3 truck coils with Motorsport quality rear loom.
  • Heads ported with clearly a twin plug config.
  • 3.6ltr inlet manifold.
  • 3.2 crank Carillo rods and I think I recall CP pistons. 
  • SC cams but they really should be 993 EVO cams to take full advantage of the rest of the stuff. There is probably another 50hp to be had there
  • GT35 Turbo. Perfect size and has very little lag. It feels more fast NA car than laggy KKK K29.
  • Custom 3 into 1 headers off each bank 934 style. Post turbo is 3 options. Quite muffler/Semi Quiet muffler or Zork tube. Takes 5 mins and 4 bolts to change
  • Custom air to air intercooler. Works ok but you could do better. I’ve also got a 2nd intercooler of a genuine RS500 that was on the car but I’m not a fan.
  • Gearbox is a G50 with billet side plate, oil cooler, LSD and custom gear set. Spare gears space clutch comes with the car.
  • Fuel is E85 only. You could change this to 98 if you gave it a retune. Or you could put flex fuel on it and run anything.
  • Several sets of quality 3 piece wheels from BBS and Simons including some very rare and very expensive BBS E50 motorsport wheels.
  • Front brakes are GT3 and the rears are front 930.Has bias control in cabin.

Body.

• Factory 1977 RHD shell.
  • All hanging panels are Glass/Carbon including the doors. Doors weigh nothing. Like 1 or 2 kgs each. They do however still have glass windows that roll down. I have spare front bumpers and a number of wings.
  • Rear ¼’s are also Glass/Carbon.
  • Comprehensive roll cage. Has removable side intrusion but rest is welded in. It could be taken out but you would be crazy to do it.
  • As I said the paint isn’t anything to write home about but its white and neat enough for a track car to be presentable.
  • It has got a full RS carpet kit along with RS door trims.

If you need more details give me a call on Oh Four two nine 862 534

Price is 85k including all the spares, parts and wheels. I really need the space at home now but I would consider a part trade.

If you want a NSW blueslip with the car it will be on top of the price.

I'll post some photos in a bit. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 9er said:

Short love affair on this one?

934.jpg

My issue is I'm very much in need of space. Right now I have 5 cars,  motorbike, Snowmobile,  Bobcat,  Excavator, box trailer and car trailer parked at my place. If I move the other car I also have for sale I’ll consider keeping this car. But right now something has to give.

I’ve very tempted to sell up all but the cars but the Cayenne and buy a 996tt. I’ve always liked them and I could use it as a daily.

6 hours ago, JV911 said:

AU HP :lol:

It’s funny because its true. 

6 hours ago, LeeM said:

457hp and 1000kgs 😂😂😂😂😳  Holy shit that would be hilarious to drive. Good price too

It was spinning the wheels hard doing 200kph @7,000rpm in 4th on the runway. I was concentrating because grip was marginal in 5th at 240.

I laughed in 1st,2nd,3rd, in 4th you had to pay attention and in 5th, well you held your foot to the floor and didn’t laugh much. 

52 minutes ago, Uncle said:

It was spinning the wheels hard doing 200kph @7,000rpm in 4th on the runway. I was concentrating because grip was marginal in 5th at 240.

I laughed in 1st,2nd,3rd, in 4th you had to pay attention and in 5th, well you held your foot to the floor and didn’t laugh much. 

Jeeeeebus 😳

On 08/02/2019 at 17:46, Uncle said:

Deposit taken and sold pending buyer doing some due diligence as he has some specific requirements. 

And back up for sale. I think buyer was looking to part the car to use the engine in another car. Has SC cases and he wanted 930 a 3.3 case. 

Archived