EzyAuto

3legs

G'day

I maybe in the market for a V8 Cayenne soon (just thinking about it around a 2008 model).

Has anyone had dealing with EzyAuto.

I've read the reviews and whilst most seem positive I would like to hear from someone who has actually bought from them. Do they take trade in's.

Cheers

G'day to you too,

Don't know anything about EzyAuto, but I have a 2005 silver Cayenne S in Adelaide, black interior that I am thinking of selling.

All good, properly serviced, 171,000 Km, 20" Porsche wheels, new tyres. I haven't advertised it yet.

Thinking of getting a 986 Boxter, preferably a manual S, not black or red.

Should we talk?

Hi Rob

Thanks but I don't buy cars privately. I always go to a dealer plus I would trade my current car for a Cayenne.

I'm only toying around with the idea at the moment as I'm not feeling the love for my CX9.

I'm also thinking about a Merc ML350 (Adam - ANF, highly recommends them as well).

I see you live in my old stomping ground. I used to live in Clark St.

Thanks anyway.

BTW i've got a red Boxster. Red goes faster😁

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/02/2019 at 19:16, 3legs said:

G'day

I maybe in the market for a V8 Cayenne soon (just thinking about it around a 2008 model).

Has anyone had dealing with EzyAuto.

I've read the reviews and whilst most seem positive I would like to hear from someone who has actually bought from them. Do they take trade in's.

Cheers

Hey @3legs, I bought my Boxster from them in December and they were great. Did everything I asked and Joe and his team were consummate professionals, as I expected from a Dutton’s dealer. I would recommend them and without hesitation buy another through them.

• 7 months later...

Hi @3Legs, I have had a disaster dealing with these unprofessional at best and downright deceptive otherwise.. They advertised a 911 as having had an engine overhaul, which was further confirmed with discussions with them. After purchase, I contacted the well regarded reputable porsche mechanic that was advertised as having carried out the overhaul and he advised that he had not in fact overhauled the engine and had asked to have the advert changed. I am having serious issues and problems dealing with them to resolve. They do not want to acknowledge they have done anything wrong and advised they did not want to spend $1 to resolve this. Ezyauto are to be avoided at all costs. Do not deal with these guys. Having to resort to legal resolution. I would hate for others to have problems with ezyauto. They also used the line they were a Dutton Group company to help promote their status. Duttons have not looked good in this dealing either.

• 4 months later...
On 20/10/2019 at 08:30, Commander500A said:

Hi @3Legs, I have had a disaster dealing with these unprofessional at best and downright deceptive otherwise..

Hi Commander,

Sorry to hear of this issue.

Interested to know if you had any progress resolving?