Airhead

GOR SMT - er maybe.

Time to do an SMT on the GOR. Great Road. Great Drive.

New rules. Speed limit change. Was 80kmh.

Now changed to 20kmh near the 12 er remaining Apostles due to CNY

I reckon we should get a 50 P-Car convoy and drive at 10kmh.

22 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Ok I have an idea what (dare I say it) CNY stands for. What is CNY?

Chinese New Year. Year of the pig in fact.

14 hours ago, Airhead said:

Chinese New Year. Year of the pig in fact.

Hmmm, now how did I assume that - I guess a convoy of multideck coaches can't travel at more than 10ks after loading up with Chinese food and cheap aussie knock offs in Apollo Bay - Main Street smells more like Beijing there now than the beach! And you know what really shits me the most, they don't pay a cent of what should be "a tourism tax"  down there and just ruin the surface of the GOR and jam it up - and jam up the entire Apostles precinct. Something really wrong there ….. There should be a coach tax system of the coach/tourism companies collecting say $50 per head and at around 60 heads per coach and 10 coaches per day 7 days per week, that amounts to the vicinity of $20,000 per week. Will cover the maintenance of the GOR and the Apostles (and the rubbish in Apollo Bay Main street and public toilets there. I have good word that the locals are fuming at the onslaught on their town