Mechanic South West Melbourne / Geelong

TwoHeadsTas

Evening all, I am in final negotiations with a prospective purchaser of our 987 Boxster who lives in the vicinity of Avalon, and works from home.  Initially specifically looking for someone to do a RWC (I will get the car checked to Vic RWC specs in Tas before I deliver), but then looking for someone to look after it ongoing.  I have suggested Dave Brennan, but he can't do RWC, so wondering whether best for purchaser just to get RWC done by any workshop, and for Dave to look after later (provided he is able to travel to that area), or is there another workshop in the Geelong / SW Melbourne area?  Most of the other recognised ones look to be east of Melbourne, and it has otherwise been suggested the one in Richmond may not be best option...

Suggestions?

cheers

Peter

15 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Evening all, I am in final negotiations with a prospective purchaser of our 987 Boxster who lives in the vicinity of Avalon, and works from home.  Initially specifically looking for someone to do a RWC (I will get the car checked to Vic RWC specs in Tas before I deliver), but then looking for someone to look after it ongoing.  I have suggested Dave Brennan, but he can't do RWC, so wondering whether best for purchaser just to get RWC done by any workshop, and for Dave to look after later (provided he is able to travel to that area), or is there another workshop in the Geelong / SW Melbourne area?  Most of the other recognised ones look to be east of Melbourne, and it has otherwise been suggested the one in Richmond may not be best option...

Suggestions?

cheers

Peter

I had mine done here in Geelong and they were good. The workshop is old school. Jepson Automotive inBrougham St. Central to the cente of town...but that was only because these guys were busy

http://germanautomotive.com.au/

9 hours ago, Dave986 said:

I had mine done here in Geelong and they were good. The workshop is old school. Jepson Automotive inBrougham St. Central to the cente of town...but that was only because these guys were busy

http://germanautomotive.com.au/

Thanks Dave, I'll pass that info on

On 11/02/2019 at 18:37, TwoHeadsTas said:

Suggestions?

cheers

Peter

Thanks Peter, happy to help the new owner and do travel to Geelong.

31 minutes ago, Dave Brennan said:

Thanks Peter, happy to help the new owner and do travel to Geelong.

Thanks David.  I'll suggest he just get the RWC done at a "normal" workshop and get you to otherwise look after it - he's not as far as Geelong

Archived