[VIC] DAKDAK Coffee & Porkas Sat ***9th March***

Kerry

Hey All,

Ben (DAKDAK) and Hugh thought it time for a big PFA get-together to kick some tires, have a natter, and covet another man or woman's pride and joy!

DAKDAK Cafe, 

Unit 2/1-3 Bignell Rd, Moorabbin VIC 3189

Saturday 9th March from 8.00am onwards...

Who's in?!?!

@hugh @D-banger @Niko @T-Man @StevepGT3 @Chris-p @LeeM @Philbee @philipk @9fan @time @Marks @dan_189 @polorot @Rod C @Pauly @KG @KGB @Andy73 @Harvs11 @Airhead @TINGY996 @GUT @Mike737 @Simonk @Skidmarks @Fraz @J.J. @Mike-S @FIG @rafikdous @jnr356 @NiX @Okrasa Kid   ... to name but a few!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Chris-p said:

Bugga, I will be away that weekend....

1 hour ago, Niko said:

Sorry Kez, also away that weekend.....

24 minutes ago, StevepGT3 said:

Sorry mate,away as well

Looks like I missed the memo! 🙄😉👊🏻

42 minutes ago, LeeM said:

Thanks mate, but its too soon for me to drop into Victoria for another weekend. Will get there this year sometime though 👍

Figured it might be a bit soon for you Lee, no sweat we’ll organize another one for you and your mate Ben when you can get back over... 👊🏻

19 minutes ago, Kerry said:

Do I hear a second?!

yep, me! 😉👍🏻

How is the 9th March for peeps?

and a turder from me..... 9th of March sounds like a good bacon and egg day....

I have a few mates over there from Melburg Luft VW forum who are also mates with Ben at Dak Dak @Kerry so I'll try and have a few days there to catch up with everyone. Will be a fly in job though, so you can leave the RS at the airport and I'll pick you up sometime👍

I just saw on the Melburg Luft forum that Ben is holding a pre VW 'Jambo' show brunch there on the 2nd @Kerry 

I'm sure there will be loads of people attending on that day

5 hours ago, 9fan said:

Sorry Kez, will be fanging around Bathurst  then, trout fishing for a week then track day - don't think I can squeeze it in :ph34r: 🦈 🏁

Jeez, these retired guys are so much busier than us working folk 😉

Archived