Tyre recommendations

911ASH

As above - had same experience with Pzeros (admittedly they were 7 or 8 years old) changed to PS4's which transformed the ride, noise and general trustworthiness in all conditions.  Non-N rated though I think you have to go PS2's for that - also apparently a great option

3 hours ago, Avon said:

As above - had same experience with Pzeros (admittedly they were 7 or 8 years old) changed to PS4's which transformed the ride, noise and general trustworthiness in all conditions.  Non-N rated though I think you have to go PS2's for that - also apparently a great option

1 hour ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

No PS4 in 285/30/18 😞  Ordered PS2s this afternoon 🙂 

3 hours ago, Avon said:

3 hours ago, Avon said:

Thanks Avon - much appreciated 

cheers

ash

2 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

No PS4 in 285/30/18 😞  Ordered PS2s this afternoon 🙂 

My contact at Tyrepower said they had been selling a lot of PS4s (and also Falken Azensis FZ510s which we put on the back of the 987).  He had also had many comments about P Zeros along the lines mentioned above, and certainly we will be replacing the ones on the 981 in the next few months too

Archived