FS 1994 993 pre varioram

AUD155,000/-

Many more pics of Project Iris Blue on my Instagram @drivenbytaste.

Australian delivered (Melbourne where I bought her but had her shipped back to Western Australia) iris blue with dove grey interior. 

She is only being offered up for possible sale as a bit of a dream car has come up that I would likely buy if I had some garage space.

Please make no mistake, I am not desperate to sell Project Iris Blue as she is my current favourite back road driver. In line with this I am not looking for low ballers or tire kickers. I will only sell her if the price is right, otherwise will continue to enjoy her till the day I drop dead.

Mileage approximately 180k km though engine work has been done during her life to rejuvenate her already (file with most of her history provided) though there are some gaps I couldn't fill but willing to let her have any  inspection at buyers cost including leak down, compression etc. She drives and presents very very well. All the more so when her age is considered. 

Currently road registered in Western Australia and looked after by Ktec Autohaus (also stored in their facilities), the car has had a recent full transmission rebuild at no expense with RS pinion to tighten the ratios, has RS short shift, lightweight flywheel, rechipped ecu, RS pulley, adjustable engine mounts, bilstein shocks with eibach springs, now has a Momo Prototipo on her, Recaro Pole Positions upholstered to match original dove grey interior with iris blue painted rears, very tight engine, Pirelli P Zero Trofeo R tires (less than 700km on them) sitting on original 16 inch 993 cup rims as I wanted a more street rod look, by pass pipe to give thst extra bit of music but no drone and not obnoxiously loud... I am middle aged after all. Also still have the original seats in very very good condition as well as steering wheel if so desired to keep her looking original. 

If you are after a hugely satisfying back road driver, this is the one with all the right bits on her. Nothing showy about her, paint is not utterly perfect but will pass any visual inspection well...

She is all about the driving experience. And truly the best driving car of my small collection of 911s. The only reason she has been selected for possible sale is that the others are all a bit limited edition compared to her.

Please message me if genuinrly interested. Much thanks. 

IMG_20190117_100654_583.jpg

IMG_20190130_012653_716.jpg

I hope you keep her mate as I'm enjoying the evolution and the stories however i for one know what it feels like to lust after others having to make room to make things happen. Good luck.

35 minutes ago, Scott SS964 said:

I hope you keep her mate as I'm enjoying the evolution and the stories however i for one know what it feels like to lust after others having to make room to make things happen. Good luck.

Thanks so much for the kind words mate. I guess you can see I am not entirely convinced of the idea to sell her as she really is evolving so well for what I wanted and she really is the go to car if I want a massive grin on my face at the end of a drive. Will see if I get the price I am looking for. If so then I will move on. But if not I will keep developing project Iris Blue as there is something about gradually modifying a car to one's personal taste that is so much fun. And she is pretty perfect as she stands now.... Though I do have a couple ideas still in mind for her if I keep her hahaha. 

Dear all.

Much thanks for viewing.

There were a fair few people telling me ofu stupidity and why I shouldn't sell the car and after a few well placed arguments by you as to why I should keep it I have decided to take iris blue off the market.

Sincere thanks to the community for understanding. 

Best regards.

Archived