Every time I drive my 911 - someone will pull out in front of me.

Literally, EVERY time I drive my 993 someone will cut me off or pull out in front of me.  To the point where I'll need to take some sort of evasive action.

My daily is a lowered Golf GTI so it's also a small car too, but I get cut-off much less often. 

Am I just more precious about the Porsche? 

Is my purple 911 harder to see than a silver VW?

Is it just me?

22 minutes ago, Fraz said:

It’s either that or they sit up your ass.

EXACTLY!!!! It happens nearly every @#$/^&* time I drive mine

1 hour ago, YellowDieselGolf said:

Is it just me?

Nope. I have a silver 911 and I swear it's a tailgating/cut you off wanker magnet 

8 hours ago, YellowDieselGolf said:

Literally, EVERY time I drive my 993 someone will cut me off or pull out in front of me.  To the point where I'll need to take some sort of evasive action.

My daily is a lowered Golf GTI so it's also a small car too, but I get cut-off much less often. 

Is it just me?

Car is small - phones are large.  Drive accordingly.

32 minutes ago, ANF said:

People stop and wait for me in my big Merc  ML, so it cannot be a $$ thing....  :unsure:

That's because most people who drive big SUV's can't drive for shit and others stay out of their way! 😁👍

21 hours ago, YellowDieselGolf said:

Is it just me?

You’re driving a Porsche, get used to it. Learn to not engage the angry, jealous, disappointed in their own life choices mob..it usually just escalates the rage. 

Archived