I did a quick search and didn’t see previous history- so here goes a Garage Envy thread.

The image I attach of it a garage and it is in Carlton. I’ve known of it for a few years now. I always go down this street when getting through town just to look at it. 

It houses Jaguars and that’s ok. But the glass, the height, the minimalist styling including cupboards that I only just noticed today ooze inner city modern. 

Yeah maybe a little obnoxious and you may feel scared of being robbed, but geez would love to have this garage! With a Porsche inside! 

E62208F5-53A4-45AB-BFC1-7FF3BD36BF73.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Peter John said:

I did a quick search and didn’t see previous history- so here goes a Garage Envy thread.

The image I attach of it a garage and it is in Carlton. I’ve known of it for a few years now. I always go down this street when getting through town just to look at it. 

It houses Jaguars and that’s ok. But the glass, the height, the minimalist styling including cupboards that I only just noticed today ooze inner city modern. 

Yeah maybe a little obnoxious and you may feel scared of being robbed, but geez would love to have this garage! With a Porsche inside! 

E62208F5-53A4-45AB-BFC1-7FF3BD36BF73.jpeg

Looks more like a new car showroom ... :LOL:

4 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Looks more like a new car showroom ... :LOL:

Perhaps being a bit conservative but a one way  window tint or a tint in colour of choice on those bottom glass panels for a bit of privacy  would look pretty good.

8 hours ago, smit2100 said:

Perhaps being a bit conservative but a one way  window tint or a tint in colour of choice on those bottom glass panels for a bit of privacy  would look pretty good.

Totally agree ... although it does look like a fairly fresh build, so perhaps yet to be finished off?? ...

Been like this for years. You would think heat would be a bit much in there too? But I’m sure this is worked out.

3 hours ago, Peter John said:

That’s ace!!!!! Your haro collection?

I would rather know if that is him in his Sunday best guarding the Haro collection!! ... :Chuckle2:

Yep drive around in the 911 dressed like that ....you can never be too safe :Chuckle2:

44 minutes ago, vin said:

47322024_2579981578894993_71771860317863

👍

8629e66c0d5b2a582f60b16e7512430a.jpg

🤩

As an aside VIN can I ask what type of wheels they are?  I'm going to assume FUCHS but they are not like the others I've seen.  They're cool.

2 hours ago, vin said:

47322024_2579981578894993_71771860317863

👍

8629e66c0d5b2a582f60b16e7512430a.jpg

🤩

Nice pat on the back for Tomnus' ego .... wonder if he's long forgotten this masterpiece with his well earned bags of gold after all that effort and moving to Braboy country. How's that 5 story council flat going Tom? An internal lift for each Porsche with a glass showroom at street level?

1 hour ago, Raven said:

They are the Magnus Walker 52 outlaw wheels ..

https://fifteen52.com/collections/52outlaw-wheels

cheers, I wonder if they're as good as the modern FUCHS that you can get here through a few distributors.  At a thousand US per wheel plus freight they'd want to be as good as they look.

^^^ just to clarify, the OTLW garage is not mine... but I might have a little garage envy when seeing it- just a little ;)

7 minutes ago, vin said:

^^^ just to clarify, the OTLW garage is not mine... but I might have a little garage envy when seeing it- just a little ;)

Owned by a distinguished member here Vin ... lots of effort and endurance in creating that.

2 hours ago, Jason E said:

As an aside VIN can I ask what type of wheels they are?  I'm going to assume FUCHS but they are not like the others I've seen.  They're cool.

Still quite surprised to see someone who wasn't aware of these wheels...................:o

My car hole

lJzzfQk.jpg

22 minutes ago, hugh said:

Still quite surprised to see someone who wasn't aware of these wheels...................:o

My car hole

lJzzfQk.jpg

I now need some personal time alone...

23 minutes ago, hugh said:

My car hole

lJzzfQk.jpg

@hugh can you kindly remove these vehicles and then take a picture of your garage? The heading was garage envy not car envy. Geez! 🤣

i believe you have a beaut carport correct? And if you know if any neat architectural garages please add!

This one has been a fav for a long time.

E6FE4419-4B6C-4B21-8B7F-A4726A14C4E0.png

3 minutes ago, Peter John said:

@hugh can you kindly remove these vehicles and then take a picture of your garage? The heading was garage envy not car envy. Geez! 🤣

i believe you have a beaut carport correct? And if you know if any neat architectural garages please add!

Apologies, I'll try and dig up an empty shot..................Carport (whilst not a garage) is still partially enclosed (I'm a bit of a fan of the old carport too!)