Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I'm looking for a new sound in my 997s and like the sound of the Tubi and Cargraphic (muffler only at this stage).

Is there anyone here who is running either of these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

997! what is this you speak Mr Wilbur

I can recommend a Kline system, my CATs packed it in, they replaced them under their life time warranty.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, hugh said:

#sidepipe

guarantee me flames and i'm there

20 hours ago, Fraz said:

997! what is this you speak Mr Wilbur

I can recommend a Kline system, my CATs packed it in, they replaced them under their life time warranty.

 

I upgraded my daily @Fraz

I'll check out Kline as an option as well - this hasn't been on my radar.

6 hours ago, dan_189 said:

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

Thanks @dan_189 will PM you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wilburforce, your welcome to check out mine mate, admittedly a turbo will sound a lot different but the quality is amazing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mike737 said:

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

Yep not the best but I've since purchased and installed the specific 996 Cargraphic x-pipe, now it's LOUD again! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

PFA [Porsche Forum Australia]

This is an online platform for like-minded Porsche fans/fanatics/tragics to come together to read, chat and share.

It is also a platform to arrange and participate in off-line social meet-ups, events and drives.

×
×
  • Create New...