I'm looking for a new sound in my 997s and like the sound of the Tubi and Cargraphic (muffler only at this stage).

Is there anyone here who is running either of these?

997! what is this you speak Mr Wilbur

I can recommend a Kline system, my CATs packed it in, they replaced them under their life time warranty.

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

5 hours ago, hugh said:

#sidepipe

guarantee me flames and i'm there

20 hours ago, Fraz said:

997! what is this you speak Mr Wilbur

I can recommend a Kline system, my CATs packed it in, they replaced them under their life time warranty.

I upgraded my daily @Fraz

I'll check out Kline as an option as well - this hasn't been on my radar.

6 hours ago, dan_189 said:

I have cargraphic super sound mufflers + 200cel cargraphic xpipe. Haven't done the headers yet. 

Absolutely love it 

If you're DD your 997 I'd go the TUV sound version the super sound can be loud. 

I have a cargraphic 200cel 997 xpipe for sale if you ever want to do the cats. Turns out there is a difference in 996 vs 997 - I found out the hard way. 

Thanks @dan_189 will PM you

@wilburforce, your welcome to check out mine mate, admittedly a turbo will sound a lot different but the quality is amazing. 

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

3 minutes ago, Mike737 said:

@wilburforce I'm running the TUV sound which @dan_189 is referring to. They're quite nice and give a bit more note without shouting which is really good when you're trying to roll in somewhere silently at night. Just a little more noise until about 2k and they start to pick up and also give a slight throttle overrun noises :D 

Dam @dan_189, that sucks about the cats, but explains your lack of noise.

Yep not the best but I've since purchased and installed the specific 996 Cargraphic x-pipe, now it's LOUD again! :D