Lloyds auctions live (Gosford Museum)

59 minutes ago, itsujack said:

That was one weird auction...

Now they've removed all the prices. Does anyone know where to find them? 

I still have the page up which has prices on it.  What particular one did you want?

Interesting to see DB5 at 1.55m, sure that would be double what I would have thought.  I have a mate who will be very very very happy if that's the new (legit) benchmark....

30 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Interesting to see DB5 at 1.55m, sure that would be double what I would have thought.  I have a mate who will be very very very happy if that's the new (legit) benchmark....

I've seen some sell for more than that in the UK 

Rather than watching the full YouTube clip, is there a list of cars that were on the block and the prices they went for anywhere, like when Shannon's do their auctions?

I had a search on Dr Google but could not find anything?

11 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

I still have the page up which has prices on it.  What particular one did you want?

No way you would use these inflated figures as benchmarks. Its as FAKE as can be.

If the Tax man/woman looks into this & sees big profits for the business that pretended to be a museum, we will see big sale price reversals! 

2 hours ago, itsujack said:

The two Ferrari BB's and the two GTC's, not sure if they all made reserve?

Silver 512BB shows as $450k, Red 512BB shows as $520k

Blue GTC4 shows as $260k, Silver GTC4 shows as $390k

No idea how true these figures are.  The red 250 Testarossa shows as only $190k, find that hard to believe even if it is shown as a re-creation

6 hours ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

Silver 512BB shows as $450k, Red 512BB shows as $520k

Blue GTC4 shows as $260k, Silver GTC4 shows as $390k

No idea how true these figures are.  The red 250 Testarossa shows as only $190k, find that hard to believe even if it is shown as a re-creation

Yea, they're right. The red 365 GT4 also cracked $500k, as did the Countach. 

Silver 911R got $650k and the DB5 got $1.5 something. 

If only they were auctioning a time machine...

I for some stupid reason watched the whole 4 hours but did skip bits when the bidding was slow. These numbers ^^^ seem correct from what I saw.  Nice white Porsche 928 GTS went for $93000 and mint E type series 1 roadster went for $300,000 (local buyer). The Red 512 BB was beautiful it went to a local buyer too.  The Testa Rossa went for what I thought was a good price but I really do not know Ferrari values.  911R went for $650000

Archived