996 Turbo six speed manual.

On 17/04/2019 at 09:31, Fraz said:

🤣 Classic, Mate I can tell you now, if you didn’t buy it when you did I would probably still have it, I had almost given up finding a genuine enthusiast buyer such as yourself. I do miss all my ex-cars (yours included) the Turbo will probably be the worst as it’s “most” car I’ve ever owned. 

@Andy73 you should swap cars.  This would be the perfect arrangement.  Andy you get the Turbo you really want, and Fraz gets back the car he really regrets selling

On 17/04/2019 at 13:01, Andy73 said:

my biggest fear is that I'll die and she'll sell it for what I told her I paid for it.

Make sure that she has my number just in case

16 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

@Andy73 

Make sure that she has my number just in case

Along with my will and instructions for my estate, I’ve prewritten a Carsales ad - including price and photos. Just in case!

If you’re reading this thread and considering inspecting Fraz’s turbo, I can tell you from experience, you’d be hard pressed to find a more fastidious owner than him. It’s greatly reassuring when you’re buying a car from him as it’s been incredibly well looked after. 

• 4 months later...