[VIC] DAKDAK 1st Day of Winter Coffee&Cackle

Thanks Kerry, for organizing.

As a newbie is was great to meet such a welcoming and enthusiastic bunch of P car people.

Dave, Martin, Phil,Alan,Simon,Max and many more, sorry can't remember all the names, good to meet you all.

The only disappointing part was no one showed me the secret handshake..........

Cheers

Spewing, I checked the SMT section last night to see if anyone was going to dakdak but I didn't think events were posted in the News section so never bothered to check it. 

Luckily I was driving past as the last few guys were packing up so dropped in to say g'day and ended up going for a spin with them to duttons, so at least I didn't completely miss out. 

Great to meet the ones who were there at the end!

17 hours ago, PIC said:

Thanks Kerry, for organizing.

As a newbie is was great to meet such a welcoming and enthusiastic bunch of P car people.

Dave, Martin, Phil,Alan,Simon,Max and many more, sorry can't remember all the names, good to meet you all.

The only disappointing part was no one showed me the secret handshake..........

Cheers

Was great to meet and chat to you mate...as it was talking to everyone I met.

6DD8EC83-0D9C-40E3-9645-F1B50AE0BB4B.jpeg

Great meeting a few people during my visit yesterday and having a quick catchup with Hugh. Unfortunately my eldest needed an xray and she decided to sleep in cutting our visit short. Hopefully next time can stick around longer and enjoy some of those gorgeous AC cars (love the targa above).

Bugger , fell just short of making this one . Everything was on track until the 11th hour after assembling the engine and all the bits and pieces I went to put on the oil filter only to find I had been sent a 924 oil and air filter.............%$#@!!!!

So status is remains the same 3 out of 3 porsches still off the road.

Fair to say I probably wouldnt be their best ambassador at the moment.

On ‎02‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 07:26, DTC911 said:

Fantastic morning, great to meet you all at my first C&C and seeing my 944 amongst the wonderful smorgasbord of 911’s 👍

You are no doubt very happy with that car Karl...……..fine example, sorry I missed you at this one