Barter or Swap HPR 30 Penrite Oil

I have 2 x 5ltrs of unopened HPR 30 Penrite 20W60 Oil that i don't need, i had it for my 944 but i won't be going back to an old school car anytime soon. I'm not after much in the way of payment, maybe a bottle of red or a couple of beers or you can shout me a couple of coffee's on a SMT sometime, or even a sales brochure of a 996 or something else interesting. If you are a young fella who has just purchased his first 944 and you give me a good sob story on  how broke you are because of said purchase, i may feel sorry for you and give them to you......maybe:D

Receiver pays for postage if needed, PM me if interested, located Newcastle area.

FtlKbbm.jpg

Hey Steve,

Do you know if this oil is ok for my 911 ... I have no idea what oil it needs but I do know that it needs a top up with a litre or 2 ...

I'd be happy to take one of them if it's the right stuff ... happy to shout a coffee or 2 and tell you how handsome you are ... :cool07:

Ronnie answer is yes. AH told me that penrite 20/60 s the oil they used in my SC. Can you tell me how handsome I am?😂

@TINGY996 if you still have both I will take the other one. We can do the trade at Jerry’s on Sunday and Ronnie can buy the coffee and maybe an egg a bacon roll 😍 and I’ll bring you a gift from the wine fridge 👍 if only one left Ronnie was in first.

10 hours ago, Dreamr said:

Hey Steve,

Do you know if this oil is ok for my 911 ... I have no idea what oil it needs but I do know that it needs a top up with a litre or 2 ...

I'd be happy to take one of them if it's the right stuff ... happy to shout a coffee or 2 and tell you how handsome you are ... :cool07: