Countach!

On 03/01/2020 at 16:07, Raven said:

Your boys must get a real buzz from going for rides in the car ........nice image :cool07:

They get that it’s a special car - low, loud, fast, crazy doors and the massive wing etc helps. They don’t get why people stop and take photos of it though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Good cause Ryan.

What a cool car, every 80's boy teenagers wet dream, me included👌!!

Whats it like in reality, my old man brought one home once from a local car dealer, scary, fast as shit, I recall as a young bloke, but I do remember it being very basic & hot though.

Totally bonkers ride, its ace.

4 minutes ago, Arnage said:

Good cause Ryan.

What a cool car, every 80's boy teenagers wet dream, me included👌!!

Whats it like in reality, my old man brought one home once from a local car dealer, scary, fast as shit, I recall as a young bloke, but I do remember it being very basic & hot though.

Totally bonkers ride, its ace.

Thanks.  It has pretty ordinary vision, everything else great. Easier clutch than my old 3.3 930, fantastic steering at anything other than walking pace, gated shifter (which rocks), excellent ride. Can get a little hot in the cabin as the windows don’t come down far, but mine has cold a/c. 

A mate came with me this morning and constantly remarked how much better it was than he had expected, especially from a ride, comfort and handling perspective. 

Ps. I’m hoping to improve the forward vision a little but dropping the seat a little lower.  The rearward vision I’ll just have to live with...

On 19/01/2020 at 20:33, OBRUT said:

I’m hoping to employ one of these guys part time for all reverse parking situations. 

56F552A3-8966-4E61-BF2D-BCFA03746147.jpeg

Have you tried the half hanging out the car reverse Park technique yet ..............?

On 21/01/2020 at 11:23, Raven said:

Have you tried the half hanging out the car reverse Park technique yet ..............?

Yep. In the privacy of my own garage. Actually pretty effective. 

On 21/01/2020 at 17:33, LeeM said:

Have a crack at doing it like this Ryan

images-jpeg-37.jpg

I’d be checking those door struts!

• 6 months later...
9 hours ago, Rick V said:

https://www.carsales.com.au/cars/details/1990-Lamborghini-Countach-25th-Anniversary-Manual/OAG-AD-19003249

New to market?  Similar price as a recently sold Torana A9X??? 
Know which I’d prefer to have in the garage.....

Yea, the Torana :)

I'm not really a fan of the Anniversary's styling, but if it was an older Lambo like Ryan's it might be a different story.

3 minutes ago, JV911 said:

Yea, the Torana :)

I'm not really a fan of the Anniversary's styling, but if it was an older Lambo like Ryan's it might be a different story.

I am with you (maybe not on the Torana ;) ), Horatio really messed up a beautiful car. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...