Final production images Taycan

Raven

Just now, Raven said:

My kids had the day off school today fully supported by the school to go protest climate change ...........glad I pay school fees :rolleyes:

Hope you kept them home and had them mow the lawn, help with an oil change on the car and fire up the barbie for some steak...

1 hour ago, Troubleshooter said:

Hope you kept them home and had them mow the lawn, help with an oil change on the car and fire up the barbie for some steak...

No I went to work to pay for their day off  ,did not even now about it till I heard on radio ,,,,,,,teachers have them all brain washed ,,,,, teach them to read , write do Maths and get a friggin job ,,,not the PC eco Bull Shit :(

I feel sorry for all students across the board, the most propagandised series of generations ever! At least as adults with a few years under our belts some of us have a decent bullshit radar - half the adults don't..... I'll pick a figure $30,000PA each child at school divided by 300 school days = $100 per child I'd seek reimbursement from the school for the day's brainwashing.

• 2 weeks later...

Late 2017 when in Stuttgart, I went for an early morning walk around the streets near the Porsche museum and I spotted this new building with a new production line being built.  It was jam packed wit robots etc.  Was wondering what it was all about.......

https://youtu.be/yNowAuiTvEE

I imagine the tesla factory to have unskilled Mexicans with balsa wood, craft glue and string.  Perhaps an unfair characterisation but you'd imagine the Porsche will be light years ahead in engineering and quality.  the Nurburgring photo above is a silent reinforcement of that concept 😂

Musk has enough problems paying his employes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,watch him move his whole operation to China once this new production factory is built .

He claims it is exclusively for his Chinese Market ,but I would think it fair to say that U.S production will be scaled back ,due to the Chinese labor costs being significantly less...

Sounding impressive: https://www.motoring.com.au/porsche-taycan-turbo-and-taycan-turbo-s-2020-review-121001

With stunning straight-line performance, handling prowess never before exhibited in a production battery electric vehicle, proper fit and finish and concept car looks, the Porsche Taycan Turbo and Porsche Taycan Turbo S will change the way you think about electric cars. Although the price to play will be steep, these four- or five-seat four-doors are very much Porsches first and EVs second.