Need to pay the $25 and be a financial member of the forum to post a for sale ad.

Please check your books as i have had a paypal direct debit set up for years & every year its the same thing....

Please advise acct payment details as my payments are still going to Kerry (Mod).

If this needscto change let me know & i will forward copy of ladt payment ok.

Please advise......

Screenshot_2019-07-02-00-02-24.png

9 hours ago, Corki944 said:

Please check your books as i have had a paypal direct debit set up for years & every year its the same thing....

Please advise acct payment details as my payments are still going to Kerry (Mod).

If this needscto change let me know & i will forward copy of ladt payment ok.

Please advise......

@Kerry @Orlando 

Hi @Corki944,

When I looked at the books it said your subscription had lapsed as of NOV last year, however thats obviously not the case. We've done a lot of software updating over the last 12 months so wires must have been crossed somewhere. I've fixed the issue so it won't happen again.

Cheers, 

Orlando

Thks Orlando

Wondered why i was having troubles. Thought it was cause i was using my ph & not pc....that's a relef thks....😆