[For Sale] EOI 1969 911 T

6 minutes ago, wilson59 said:

Will give you a buzz on Friday morning Hugh if all goes well with the lotto on Thursday night .

Sorry mate, but my name is on that $110million. I'll give you my car instead 

4 minutes ago, 9er said:

Carsales has the answer.

Plenty of interest but yet to negotiate a deal (admittedly it has only been just over a week). I thought it would be worth extending the reach via Carsales just to see if there is any further interest. I've listed it at 180k, somewhat challenging to value but given the sum of its parts and provenance I'd like think its not far off. 

It's a special car and it will be sad to see it go. 

3 minutes ago, hugh said:

I've listed it at 180k, somewhat challenging to value but given the sum of its parts and provenance I'd like think its not far off.

If that 3.2 in drag is asking offers above $235k... surely your beautiful 1969 T looks like compelling value! Well it does in my eyes... 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Crayon GT3 said:

@hugh is it sold?

Yes, the car is spoken for. Apologies as I’ve neglected to update this thread, could be due to withdrawals............or denial. 

Early 911’s are a lovely thing and would sit very nice next to your new GT3! 

On 31/07/2019 at 21:51, hugh said:

Yes, the car is spoken for. Apologies as I’ve neglected to update this thread, could be due to withdrawals............or denial. 

Early 911’s are a lovely thing and would sit very nice next to your new GT3! 

did it go to Sydney? A couple of weeks ago Tim from Autohaus was asking me about the car for a client. I said it was likely immaculate cos architects generally have OCD ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2019 at 06:30, turboT said:

did it go to Sydney? A couple of weeks ago Tim from Autohaus was asking me about the car for a client. I said it was likely immaculate cos architects generally have OCD ;) 

The car is going to Sydney. Not sure if the buyer spoke with AH though but I appreciate the good word! 

On 02/08/2019 at 10:02, 9er said:

Out of interest, how many Kms did you put on the car since buying it from John?

I've put on approx. 8000kms in the 2.5 years that I've had it................its be a great little car.