wow too bad personality can put you off cars

Monyx

As much as I like a good argument trying it on with someone you want to buy a car from is not a smart move. I can tell you that when selling I have drop the price for someone I have formed a good relationship with that I would not have done otherwise.

What I have done when interested in a car is call and discuss to find out more about the car and more importantly the seller. Then after more photos, enquires to anybody that knows the car etc  jump on a plane. Air travel is dirt cheap compared to the spend. If you low ball SMS me like that you would be ignored as that is no way to start a negotiation. If you want to use examples to justify an offer at least  use apples to apples and not the apples to oranges you used as it just shows your mind is not made up as to what you want.

1 hour ago, wilson59 said:

Text offers shit me if your going to low ball at least have the courtesy to call the seller direct .

This should never have been a topic of discussion on a forum to start with most certainly not a copied and pasted text message conversation . 

Regardless on how the seller reacted you should not have pissed your pants and brought here to be honest 

Correct ^^

The only reply i give to text messages or emails is: Feel free to call me about my 9xx. I then ignore any further messages or emails  

• 4 weeks later...