1992 ERA PORSCHES AT THE TRACK NIKOFOTOS

1 hour ago, Masterwerk said:

I remember George Cairns driving it around the streets of Ferntree Gully back in the late '80's. Where is it now??

It was originally a 1972 911 turned into a 959 them 993 GT2 with full 993 suspension 

When it was a pink 993 GT2 in the late 90's i remember when ED pulled it out for a run in Porsche cup at winton & smoked the field, it was not his regular ride at that stage as he was campaigning the RSCS in GTP 

I almost bought it in 2013 for $32k when it was a 550hp single turbo 993 GT2 in black located in Perth

GT2.png

1 hour ago, Jason A said:

Do you have any pics of the Travelplan car #9 from 1995 on. Driver David Withers.

nice pics BTW

Doesn't ring any bells Jason, but I will keep an eye out for it and if I do have one I will post it up.

20 hours ago, LeeM said:

Wow @Niko Great shots mate 👏👏👏

Hows the headlight flapping around in pic 2! 😂

Mind if I share on Instagram? 

Thanks mate, No worries re Instagram Lee, just mention it is a NikoFoto though please.

19 hours ago, James P said:

Awesome photos @Niko do you have any from the late 90's (i was working in one of the teams back then)

I do James, problem I have is I had everything in colour neg sleeves, and a let have been misplaced unfortunately.   

I am slowly going thorough the ones I have found, and will eventually try and get them up.

A lot of scanning of the negs to see what I actually have, if that makes sense.

But I will try and get into it.

39 minutes ago, Niko said:

Thanks mate, No worries re Instagram Lee, just mention it is a NikoFoto though please.

No worries mate. Are you on Instagram? I've looked around to no avail to tag you

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

No worries mate. Are you on Instagram? I've looked around to no avail to tag you

I am but I don't get into it much, if at all, I think I am nikocayman.   

1 hour ago, P-Kay said:

Really appreciate you taking the time to look through your 'stash' and sharing your past adventures!!

Awesome work @Niko

2 minutes ago, Raven said:

Those are awesome image ..............:Beer:

Thanks gents, appreciate that.

18 hours ago, LeeM said:

I will start loading up some stuff on the Instagram account.   I'm not real sure on how to use it, but being a retired old fart with time on his hands ...I will work it out

So watch that space

43 minutes ago, Niko said:

I will start loading up some stuff on the Instagram account.   I'm not real sure on how to use it, but being a retired old fart with time on his hands ...I will work it out

So watch that space

Nope the technology is too tricky for me.  

I am trying to load from my MAC desk top, but I can't get the apps I need to do it.   I'm thinking you can only upload via a mobile or iPad?

Anyway sorry about that Lee, too much hassle involved for me.

I don't have much patience on this sort of stuff. 

That's cool @Niko As far as I'm aware (technology numpty here too) you can't upload from a computer thingy 

I can save them to my phone and post up on my page crediting you. May even be able to share them straight from here to Instagram. Will check and get back to ya

I can share straight from here @Niko

Will find your Instagram name and tag you later on. You will need to use ya phone or tablet to view it possibly 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0Pit6OFZq1dCzw3A-eC3i8LSMbyXOx_JAtwIY0/?igshid=1s94j7ls63rtg