Kerry

[VIC] Haunted Hills Social Hillclimb III - 20th Oct

12 hours ago, romeodelta said:

Thanks Kerry.

I’ll have a look at the options.

I'll be going , and I have about 5 helmets floating around. Happy to bring along and anybody who wants to can borrow.

On 22/07/2019 at 15:16, 911B said:

im in like       a barber

paid up just now!

3 hours ago, 911B said:

paid up just now!

i also have a few spare helmets if needed to bring along.

On 12/08/2019 at 20:08, Arne Krix said:

I'll be going , and I have about 5 helmets floating around. Happy to bring along and anybody who wants to can borrow.

Very kind offer, thanks!

I'll sign up later today.

On 12/08/2019 at 20:08, Arne Krix said:

5 minutes ago, romeodelta said:

Very kind offer, thanks!

I'll sign up later today.

Just remember to bring some Glen 20. ;)

Awesome! Great to see some "first timers" coming out of the woodwork! I can almost 100% guarantee you'll have a HOOT! 😜.

As far as staying the night before: I've got 5 confirmed via the form, plus me, and I'm holding rooms for @Skidmarks, @Country Guy and Clint, so that is 8/9... I've just booked 10 rooms at the Moe Parklands Motel (same place as previous, just a name change) and Rose is telling me that it will be a busy weekend, and any other rooms should get booked ASAP... 😳

So, even if you haven't booked yet, let me know via PM if you want a room ASAP and I'll confirm with Rose in the next couple of days... FYI: there are no double beds left, just twin singles, so if you're bringing your better half, that might be a good, or a bad thing! 😳😄

@pkulpa ?

All paid up, is it still ok to reserve a room , twin single beds. My son wants to come along , keen to Marshall or help out otherwise. He is hoping to get in 1 run. Not sure if I am hoping that as well😁