Sign in to follow this  
Bobby44

944 side skirts

I put some side skirts on but now that I've dummy fitted them I dont like the idea of side skirts. Takes away from the boxy rear guards. Thinking about getting rid of them. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20190801-141916_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-141927_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-141936_Gallery.jpg

Given you're not running the original wheels, I think the skirts look good from the pics.

If you had to drill holes in the car to fit them, I'd be having a longer think about it, wouldn't be something I would do to my S2 but it is all stock.

I’m personally not a fan of side skirts on 944s. Like you say, I think they take away from the stock aggressive wheel arches. They also seem to create a weird ‘step’ down the side profile of the car. Just my 2c. 😊

Can you post one more photo of a side profile, at window sill height, so you see get the proportions of the whole car & skirt?

Is there a way to attach them without drilling holes?

Pm sent.....

Will call you tues to organise ok, thks mste......