STOLEN GTS Manual

Hi all,

It's likely that some of you are have seen this post that has been placed on other driver forums. Just throwing this down in case anyone has insight or familiarity with the situation. In what appears to be a targeted (professional) effort, my car was stolen on Thursday 1 August. We reside in a Bayside suburb in Melbourne. Between 2:30pm-2:45pm, at least 2x thieves entered out house with considerable force. Place was ransacked and numerous items stolen. Mostly small, mostly sentimental or family heirlooms. They found both sets of keys for the car. All we can see, from a neighbours camera, is a late model black BMW X5 with yellow plates (could be NSW or simple Vic coloured plates) drop some off. Later the BMW returns and the festivities begin. There is a thought that this car is currently in a container destined for OS. Anyway, not that I expect anyone has the real ability to assist, i'm just throwing in out there. Who knows... your brother in law could be a part owner of a chop shop! Outtake - get a GPS tracker buried in your car somewhere. There used to be 10 manuals GTS's in the country, that could now be 9!!

If spotted contact - 9556 6112 Kingston Crime Investigation Unit.

A bit misty now... that car was a beaut and so loved. 

In case you're wondering about what P9XX means? All P cars are a P something. 981, 992, 986, 930, 993 etc. Sub the last 2 digits for XX and you have P9XX

Drive well.

IMG_3394 2.JPG

IMG_1684 2.JPG

IMG_4046 2.JPG

IMG_6580 2.JPG

IMG_4842 2.JPG

IMG_2569 2.JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Muddy I saw your Facebook post that the car was found burnt out. My condolences. Just such a waste. Two years ago I had my Jeep SRT 6.4 stolen in an aggravated burg and it too was found burnt out but the engine had been removed. Apparently the donk might have ended up in a high powered ski boat the cops thought. Anyway I feel for you brother - and yes I too am an advocate for the car tracker. 

Duggo