What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Thanks for the positive votes gents. I was hoping no one would agree with what the misses said...."I like the old ones better "

That really made me feel good (not) when I first got home with them.

Thanks for the positive votes gents. I was hoping no one would agree with what the misses said...."I like the old ones better "

That really made me feel good (not) when I first got home with them.

At least she noticed the difference Niko.

Nothing worse than when you're really excited about something and the Mrs just doesn't get it.

LO B) Oking even Cooler Niko !

Thanks for finding them for me Mark. I really am rapt in them now.

I wasn't sure at first. My 11 year old grandson agrees with you he also told me they look cool also.

desismileys_6557.gif

Thanks also gents and uh oh.....Douglas has discovered the emeticons I see...

Look great Niko. Good choice. Do you think you will have the new exhast before the SMT in February?

I am certainly hoping so Steve, I hate emailing him because it seems like I am getting impatient with him, but I will get in touch with him again shortly.

Last I heard about three weeks ago he had a 6 speed manual Boxster exhaust and he was going to check to see if it would be ok for mine. But I haven't heard from him since.

He needs an old core, then he does his business with it and sends it off to the customer. In the states he does a changeover service with the customer. but because it is coming over here the old one won't be going back and I pay for the deposit on an old core that I am not replacing.

I could get a sports exhaust here but I don't think any of them stack up to the great sound of his systems.

Cheers mate..

Do you think you will have the new exhast before the SMT in February?

Niko. Don't waste $$ on an exhaust. Get an olf coat hanger and jam it in near the side indicator and bend it near the wheel. Attached a bit of stout cardboard with a clothes peg and …. Wha Laa… instant noise. Just like when you were a kid.

PS those wheels look pretty cool.

Niko. Don't waste $$ on an exhaust. Get an olf coat hanger and jam it in near the side indicator and bend it near the wheel. Attached a bit of stout cardboard with a clothes peg and …. Wha Laa… instant noise. Just like when you were a kid.

PS those wheels look pretty cool.

Ha Ha great idea, and much cheaper.

We used to use cigarette packets, but now they only have pictures of people dying and things on them so it wouldn't be the same.

Will short shorts girl be there?

Caver mate sorry I've not replied to your email at work - been flat out finalizing 2013 budgets. Sorry cant do this weekends SMT as ....wait for it.... Going to Wiggels concert then dinner date with wife at night.

Will try and pop over tomorrow if I get a chance and you are free.

Ha Ha great idea, and much cheaper.

We used to use cigarette packets, but now they only have pictures of people dying and things on them so it wouldn't be the same.

playing cards make a nice note. although now you're playing with a few cards short of a full deck :wacko:

Uncle...I reckon we need that "Introduction to Scotch sipping weekend real soon!" What do you reckon Doish?

Prolly looking like the new year for me mate. Though yeah I am happy to host another one. I'll put up a post in the meets area so we don't mess up this thread.

Thanks CP. that starter is nice and light. Are you fitting it yourself and did you get the extra....chromed or polished. Job

yes will be fitting it very soon. It isn't polished but still shiny for now lol

looks like I have plenty of time to work on the car...got made redundant yesterday :(

Chin up, mate :( I got made redundant about this time last yr, but was lucky enough to land another gig before christmas.

If I could offer some advice, it would be to jump back into the saddle straight away, because you would be surprised how few ppl bother to look for jobs so close to Christmas, and so you might find that there is relatively little competition for jobs at this time (and also employers will be keen to lock something in before everyone goes on holidays).