What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Uh Ho...FISTER..... then holes in my black thing when will it all end.....

Speaking of which , last I heard he was working out an invoice and looking for a big enough box to put it in.

Hopefully it will be on the way shortly.

Speaking of which , last I heard he was working out an invoice and looking for a big enough box to put it in.

can you ask him if he can do one for me, I really really really want that exhaust.

Jeeez we going to have the fastest , loudest hairdresser in our midst, Theo, don't show him how to use a hole saw the Boxster will end up looking like Swiss cheese :lol:

Jeeez we going to have the fastest , loudest hairdresser in our midst, Theo, don't show him how to use a hole saw the Boxster will end up looking like Swiss cheese :lol:

Ha ha, has there ever been an outlaw boxsta I wonder.

Holey crap!!!!, you did it................ how much louder is it, do you get that really nice deep induction sound?

I took it out for a quick drive around the block earlier and it sounded great.

Couldn't resist. Just came back from a more serious drive.

Unbloodybelieveable!!!!! Incredible above 4500rpm at WOT.

From 1st to 2nd to 3rd, hitting the line with this growl surrounding me inside and the exhaust resonating and crackling outside.

It was like a symphony. Definitely not for everyone, but it suits me to a T.

Best value for money mod ever.

THEO......You are becoming a bad influence on me....

Does a Boxster have one of those black box thingy ma jiggies.....that needs some holes in it?

Not so easy with the Boxster mate. I think you would have to put in a new cold air intake.

Ha ha, has there ever been an outlaw boxsta I wonder.

Always a first Niko. We could run a few red lights and hit the speed cameras. We'll get it on the most wanted list in no time!!!!!!!!!!

Not so easy with the Boxster mate. I think you would have to put in a new cold air intake.

Always a first Niko. We could run a few red lights and hit the speed cameras. We'll get it on the most wanted list in no time!!!!!!!!!!

I think there is a tube in one of the side air intake/outlet vents that can be removed that does the trick. Easy job apparently, will check it out.

I think the outlaw Boxster if there was one could be called the "OUTBOX"