What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

I put the frog on special interest rego. The randomly assigned new plate reads SI 199A,  which is sorta personalised.

I've kept the old plates OLD911,  in case I stumble across a barn one day. You never know.

Have they changed the numbering format?

Have they changed the numbering format?

Yes , it appears there are more than 9,999 classics on our roads!

Did anyone else notice this?  A person in the first photo has been removed from the second photo.  Niko's right hand man is no more.....

http://imgur.com/a/B7erD 

Looks like an open and shut case to me

• 2 weeks later...

Gave the green light on a windows out, doors off, guards off repaint of the C3.  Also fitting it with power steering and looking at electric AC.  I still have the factory AC inside car hardware (underdash) for vents and blowers from my 75 Carrera so will likely be fitting that. 

Gave the green light on a windows out, doors off, guards off repaint of the C3.  Also fitting it with power steering and looking at electric AC.  I still have the factory AC inside car hardware (underdash) for vents and blowers from my 75 Carrera so will likely be fitting that. 

...and the big question is which colour are you going with?

Are you going original 15 inch Fuchs?

Over Easter

Pulled drivers seat apart

IMG_1390_zpsuomfbvy6.jpg

IMG_1387_zpsloel6vpn.jpg

Beat the crap out of seat base with ball pean hammer 

IMG_1389_zps2m0uowdq.jpg

Trimmed foam cushion

IMG_1388_zps9jbtphfu.jpg

Reassembled with an extra inch or thereabouts of room to accommodate my not so porsche friendly  frame

IMG_1391_zpsculghjim.jpg

Big respect on using the bread cutting attachment on the Breville!  And if you're a real man, it would have gone straight back into the kitchen drawer without a wipe of wash.

My Sunday was a bit wet and slippery...

It is astonishing though, I found breaking traction (and understeer) was incredibly difficult, had to really provoke it with an aggressive throttle stab. But after that... its beautiful, excellent transitions and steering/throttle input. Some extra lock would have been nice at times.

uc?export=download&id=0B8XaYKnAHvhaYmVNN
uc?export=download&id=0B8XaYKnAHvhabnlOb

Edited by BlitzKonig