What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

2 hours ago, Troubleshooter said:

Stripped about 30 kegs out of the black shitboxt today.. Boot and froot carpets, underlay, some shelving and interior carpets,  behind seats, spare wheel, tools, jack etc... only took an hour and still have about 15kegs of floor carpets etc to come out  in the cabin when the seats come out. Could also shed about 30 kegs off my body as well and I'd be flying!

Sounds like you're looking for trouble ;) What car is it?

26 minutes ago, KG said:

Sounds like you're looking for trouble ;) What car is it?

Hahaha not again Kale! I'll be there with bells on and the day shall not defeat me:PissedOff: (although the 993 may!)

It's a bargain triple black 986S man I brought specifically to strip down as basic as possible (although have since decided, Air and heater stays) - be a little track hack to drive to the track and back home.... the idea is it has to be as fast as possible, as light as possible and spend as little $$$$ as possible to achieve it. Spending no more than 10k on rims tyres seats steering wheel, suspension, exhaust and engine flash

1 minute ago, Troubleshooter said:

Hahaha not again Kale! I'll be there with bells on and the day shall not defeat me:PissedOff: (although the 993 may!)

It's a bargain triple black 986S man I brought specifically to strip down as basic as possible (although have since decided, Air and heater stays) - be a little track hack to drive to the track and back home.... the idea is it has to be as fast as possible, as light as possible and spend as little $$$$ as possible to achieve it. Spending no more than 10k on rims tyres seats steering wheel, suspension, exhaust and engine flash

Sounds like @TrevMcRev has got himself a sparring partner. Boxster battle royale?

3 hours ago, StevepGT3 said:

Niko on the job 

IMG_1021IMG_1034

Once you've gone black you'll never go back....

Bigger job than we expected, but all done.

I was hoping for a bit more noise but alas...it was virtually the same dimensions as the original that we took off

Thanks to Steve Gary P and Kitty for lunch.

Special thanks to Ozvino for selling me this Alan HAMILTON piece of Porsche

Also did a couple of phone videos to post for how it sounds but not sure if I will be able to get them up here.

The black looks great...

IMG_1024

Payment for Steve for his help

13 hours ago, Andy73 said:

The facelift I've been planning for quite a while. RS Brake ducts, aero mirrors and finally went full reg so I can stop cheating the log book!

Sunshine_01_ps

Porsche_cars_coffee_964

That ride height and stance is grouse.....