What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Looking good Pauly. Whats happening about getting the head sorted ?

Cheers Bruce, I'm waiting on CEP to email me back a price as he has a mildy worked head sitting in his shop yet to be used with a matched cam from J.M.E which might be an interest for me. I mean there's nothing wrong with a freshly rebuild head with larger intake valves, new exhaust valves, guides and race valve springs.

Also a fan of the original wheels; but would prefer the simmons over the HRE.

same but it is not my car so as long as you are happy it's all good. It is a gorgeous car btw

Well apart from driving mine today, all I did was reply to an email. I ordered a Fabspeed exhaust and got an email saying it was finally going to ship but to my home address and not my work address, as I asked. Not happy but hopefully it gets sorted before it ships, as I can fit it at work among other things.

If any one is looking for a decent cat back for a 944 turbo, let me know, as my current one is now for sale :)

Hardly in the same league as Uncle's wheel dilemma...but in line with the topic...I took delivery of a new side panel for my front console. It currently has a ridiculous side extension for a mobile phone, which looks crap and impinges on the passengers footwell. I, tonight, removed the offending interior panel and replaced it with the new console cheek. It's sleek and balanced and looks way better. I also removed the silly cd library and replaced it with an new shelf compartment. Simplicity!!! Then I took it for a drive to make sure the rest of the car likes the change....it does!

Doesn't matter how big or small the job is...the main thing is that we're playing with our cars and not with ourselves....????

Carver I've got some work to do before Saturday I can tell you. I am going to be in the _ _ _ _ if my parts don't turn up from O.S tomorrow. My car is a fair bit more pulled apart than the last picture right now.

I am a quick worker but all the speed in the world wont fix my oil leak problem. One of my lower turbo rocker covers has a slight warp to it. This has resulted on a oil leak on the headers. Very uncool. I have one coming and it "should" arrive tomorrow. I hope.

All good. I've booked myself out for a "Meeting" from 2pm today. That meeting happens to be held in my shed. Steamwolf is comming over to change a bush in he shifter linkage and I'll keep preping my car in readyness for a the vinyl wrap I intend to start over the weekend if my parts doing get here.

For sure would be great to have you guys up Doish and I can talk Krav Maga while you guys talk normal people stuff lol. I have a bar set up in my shed with cold beer ready to go. The view is quite good without these two shady looking blokes in it..

IMG_0143.jpg