What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

On 11/11/2019 at 11:50, StevepGT3 said:

Try this one mate, although I`m sure someone will be offended on someone else`s behalf

https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/anal-retentive

On 11/11/2019 at 15:36, Niko said:

UH OH......:ph34r:

Sorry  - late to this 'cause I was off cleaning stuff & making things. And I thought it meant when you clutch your butt cheeks while having a prostate check.

Nice 2 hour drive today with PC Tas Northern members and ring in @Dalai 🙂 

Good selection of 911s, Boxsters, Caymans and 928 - 16 cars all up.  A few air-cooled 911s too.  Finished for coffee and cake at Loira Vines between Exeter and Beaconsfield

20191117_100714.thumb.jpg.58bfbbd14f618acfb7b953bb34513913.jpg

20191117_110426.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it was yesterday actually, I took the BBC to a Tyre place in Braeside,  and had a brand spanking new set of MICHELIN PS4S's fitted, along with a front and rear alignment.

I got nearly 20k out of the previous set of PS4S's so pretty happy with that.

I really love these tyres, they hang on better than sh#* to a blanket wet or dry roads.   (And I need all the help I can get) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Raven said:

swapped out the battery on 997 ,,,,got over 4 years out of this one ,,,,replacing with same type again ..  

Battery World is the place to go.  I have just replaced mine a couple of weeks ago, went to Battery World, checked the old battery and declared it deceased.

$230 or thereabouts from memory for a new one.   Great service.    The previous battery lasted for five years.   But had obviously been sick for a long time.   My Battery top up charger which was on all the time while the car was garaged, always showed only red for about the past twelve months.  I thought the charger must not be reading it properly.  Anyway now when I put the trickle charger on it glows a nice healthy green when its topped up.:)

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Shedpest said:

Not sure I did anything besides plugging it into the charger but great to be reunited after a couple of weeks away.

FC71374E-FCD7-47F8-8C6A-5218F7816C2C.jpeg

Shedpest, looks like you could spend a fair bit of time just sitting there judging by what's stacked up against the wall 🙂 

• 1 month later...