cyberpunky

What did you do to your Porsche today ???

9 minutes ago, Airhead said:

Is it some over spray/drip from the underbody wax that is factory applied? My 3.2 had heaps of it on the wheels.

I'm thinking not, but you may well be right.  Only thing that would remove it was something sharp, so I gave up as I was taking chunks out of the paint, so left it there....

On 20/05/2020 at 22:27, PDean said:

Was the anchor bolts supplied by MaxJax? When installing a 2 post hoist with standard base you need 150mm concrete thickness. If you only have 100mm thickness you need to have larger base with outriggers. Best bolts to use are 16mm X 140mm through bolts 👍

If you have a 9ft ceiling Bendpak do a 2 poster now

On 23/05/2020 at 14:25, LeeM said:

Sorry @9fanI hate to do it to anyone, yet as per the forum guidelines, you need to become a financial member before advertising, mentioning or hinting at anything you have for sale. 

I should be a FM I have had Kez making deductions since the PFA formed, I will follow up.

On 23/05/2020 at 14:25, LeeM said:

Sorry @9fanI hate to do it to anyone, yet as per the forum guidelines, you need to become a financial member before advertising, mentioning or hinting at anything you have for sale. 

Auto payments always made through Paypal last - 30 Aug 19 !

31 minutes ago, 9fan said:

the South Australian german influence has turned lee into the membership Nazi, often wrong, but never in doubt

1 minute ago, StevepGT3 said:

the South Australian german influence has turned lee into the membership Nazi, often wrong, but never in doubt

It's like having a Porsche with a VW badge.

1 hour ago, 9fan said:

This appears to be a common problem since late last year, something has gone wrong with the PFA auto payments, myself and many other long term auto renewal members have been demoted :(

2 hours ago, 9fan said:

I should be a FM I have had Kez making deductions since the PFA formed, I will follow up.

To be honest, I thought you were an FM. When a report is made about a post, we first look at the posters status. Yours said 'Member' not 'Financial Member'.

@Kerry @Orlando please looklook into this 

1 hour ago, StevepGT3 said:

Just doing my job mate 😁 When it's out of a moderator's hands, theres not much we can do about it if we're wrong

48 minutes ago, LeeM said:

To be honest, I thought you were an FM. When a report is made about a post, we first look at the posters status. Yours said 'Member' not 'Financial Member'.

Just doing my job mate 😁 When it's out of a moderator's hands, theres not much we can do about it if we're wrong

All good Lee, StevepGT3 just Jibing with a cheeky grin !

1 hour ago, LeeM said:

That’s what Himmler and Goering said  

58 minutes ago, 9fan said:

All good Lee, StevepGT3 just Jibing with a cheeky grin !

Well aware of Mr @StevepGT3 mate 😁