What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Going great, thanks. Neither cars needed any major mechanical work - just few minor maintenance bits, nothing out of ordinary. Black I am getting bare metal resprayed as it was a 5 ft looker, and white I am just enjoying in its current "patina-ed" form :)

Stereo was the only thing non original on both cars (other than a Fabspeed exhaust system on the black one), and I managed to find period correct stereo for both of them! Quite happy with the purchase given how rare these fully original 930s are becoming these days!

35 minutes ago, blue_ixxi said:

Going great, thanks. Neither cars needed any major mechanical work - just few minor maintenance bits, nothing out of ordinary. Black I am getting bare metal resprayed as it was a 5 ft looker, and white I am just enjoying in its current "patina-ed" form :)

Stereo was the only thing non original on both cars (other than a Fabspeed exhaust system on the black one), and I managed to find period correct stereo for both of them! Quite happy with the purchase given how rare these fully original 930s are becoming these days!

From what I now hear you did pretty well on the purchase price, so a good win for you 🙂 Not many people I know have purchased 2 x 930's in the one deal....

24 minutes ago, TwoHeadsTas said:

From what I now hear you did pretty well on the purchase price, so a good win for you 🙂 Not many people I know have purchased 2 x 930's in the one deal....

haha never have I heard of anyone buy 2x 930 Turbos in the same deal either. I am pretty impulsive, but that was extra even by my standards! Very happy how great the cars turned out to be at their price point!

I also only later found out from Porsche that the White 930 is actually a factory Martini Turbo (option M42). Apparently only 200 produced globally between '77 & '79 and only 20 in RHD, so its pretty rare too!

fixed a centre tail shaft support on a mates cayenne 

washed the 996

charged the boxsta battery 

shook my head at the CGT rep

Tripped over the yellow konis destined for the 944 turbo  

thoight about rego on the trailer to work out how to collect tangent from QLD. 

then felt well fukd and had some chilled sake shots and urchin 

4 hours ago, Lucky Phil said:

How much?

It’s listed under parts for 992 but it’s the same fit for a 991. They are $254 on the Porsche AUS Techequipment website and I ordered mine through Doncaster who delivered it the next day at no charge and there was a small Porsche Club VIC discount.

1 minute ago, CR0911 said:

It’s listed under parts for 992 but it’s the same fit for a 991. They are $254 on the Porsche AUS Techequipment website and I ordered mine through Doncaster who delivered it the next day at no charge and there was a small Porsche Club VIC discount.

DDEE47B0-638D-4743-8FDC-44A83782F65D.png