What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Learned how to access the engine of the Boxster. Just for a bit of a look around.

engine2_zps654180dc.jpg

Could do with a bit of a dust off!

engine4_zpsee8db9cc.jpg

View from the drivers seat...the engine really is right behind you!

engine6_zpsecbccde0.jpg

I did actually fire it up. Sounded excellent. Great induction sound!

Sounds Good Niko, Photos or do we have to wait for the next SMT.

Thanks gents, the wheels are coming from AGR in Sydney, have to say great people to deal with at this stage.

Doish and digital mouth also happy campers with AGR, so their comments helped my decision to purchase over the phone.

Also thanks to the help re offset calculations from Mark (9fan) and the T man (toto).

Just a cosmetic update for the old girl, a bit of noise is next on the list.

Before and after photos as soon as the new ones are on.

Congrats on the up to 25 extra neddies Chopper, that is an awesome boost from a simple/easy addition.

do the K&N filters come with any guarantee of providing extra ponies ? or is it an *up to* type of improvement ? BTW I use a K&N so am not flaming you, just curious about their claims

peace

Cyberpunky

I m not too sure, my Porsche mech recommended it for "bolt on"sound and performance . He also offers it as a performance upgrade. I will have to play it by ear :)

Learned how to access the engine of the Boxster. Just for a bit of a look around.

Could do with a bit of a dust off!

View from the drivers seat...the engine really is right behind you!

Good job Caver...

I remember asking the chap I bought my car off, "can I look at the motor?"

To which he gave me a blank stare, and replied " argh, it does have one, but I actually don't know where it is or how you get to it".

I thought two things 1/ Are you for Freaking Real? 2/ At least I know he hasn't been playing around with it, so that's a good thing.

Remembering I was brand new to the P's, I paid him his money drove it home, first thing I wanted to do was look at the motor.

Got the manual out, read up how to do it, and thought....cheeses..... job for another day.

Since then I let the experts look at my motor.

You have enthused me though Caver, best I say hello to my donk in the near future. 5 years in a relationship and we are strangers, about time to get intimate with each other.

Ordered some new wheels for the yellow peril, even got the minister for finance's approval, without any conflict or opposition.

Which worries me somewhat......

Hmmmmm......I think if the MOF gave in that easily there may be a hidden agenda!!!!!!!!1

Good on you Niko. Can't wait to see them.

Well that's what they claim! And a nicer note also!!!!!! Can't wait

Hey Danny. Even if you don't get the extra ponies it will sound like you did.

Are you talking about the one that goes in your current air box or the "fully sik" ones with the extra plumbing and the cone style?

Hey Danny. Even if you don't get the extra ponies it will sound like you did.

Are you talking about the one that goes in your current air box or the "fully sik" ones with the extra plumbing and the cone style?

It's the "fully sick "one Theo. Aiir box will be removed and all new bits go in!

Thanks gents, the wheels are coming from AGR in Sydney, have to say great people to deal with at this stage.

Doish and digital mouth also happy campers with AGR, so their comments helped my decision to purchase over the phone.

Also thanks to the help re offset calculations from Mark (9fan) and the T man (toto).

Just a cosmetic update for the old girl, a bit of noise is next on the list.

Before and after photos as soon as the new ones are on.

Congrats on the up to 25 extra neddies Chopper, that is an awesome boost from a simple/easy addition.

Good on you Niko, looking forward to seeing them on your car.

Upload pic to your preferred image hosting site photobucket etc (i just post them to facebook)

once image is uploaded, veiw image online. right click on picture and select copy image location

Then when posting here, click on image icon. a box will open saying URL. while holding ctrl hit V (paste) then hit enter

wah lah

yesterday I tested fitted one of the 10 speaker door pods I bought. Fitted perfectly and looks great. will post pics tonight

Hi Bruce,

You could have asked me about the speakers I have all sorts of 944 bits.

Anyway if you know of anyone interested in a Genuine 944 Bridge Spoiler I have listed on EBay - link in For Sale Topic.

It transforms the look of the car.

Cheers,Mark