What did you do to your Porsche today ???

cyberpunky

Niko,

good on you, can't wait to see them! NExt will be noise and then lightening the body.....whose knows where it will end....!!!

peter

Thanks Peter, wheels from AGR Arrived on Thursday, considering money transferred on the Tuesday that is really great service.

I had them delivered to a mates, business, and I was away when they arrived, so pick them up Monday.

I think they are similar to digi mouths wheels, although I stuck with17". 996/993 10 spoke.

Re the noise.. Definitely next,still waiting on Fister (unfortunate name but awesome product) exhausts, to supply me an exhaust.

Same make of exhaust as Chris and Theos, and sound magnificent.

No other mods though, that'll keep me happy for a while.

My parts from Autohaus arrived a few days back but I had some time this arvo, so I fitted the window scrapers and the air filter. Then I ate the caramello koala that was mistakenly packed instead of the complimentary jade item that was mentioned in email.

I'll give the car a full service over the Christmas break.

Niko, those wheels have taken the car from "hairdresser" to "hairstylist!!

Only kidding mate. They look bloody fantastic!!

The fact that you see more brake disc makes them look like a bigger diameter with a lower profile.

I like them alot. Good choice.