914/GT Tribute (less engine) EOI

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, mph911 said:

The more I talk about the virtues of the car and with the time and money I’ve spent to get this far, the more I think I really shouldn’t sell it.... It’s too good to let go and I can’t imagine not at least enjoying the finished product.  When time permits I’ll get cracking and finish it off and fall in love again. 

Carry on. 

Fantastic 😎

22 minutes ago, michel said:

Mechanophilia... 

Whilst we may still have a lame ass lux tax and other impediments that get in the way

spare a thought for those in some countries where mechanophilia, can see you charged and put on a sex offenders register

This story has a happy ending 

As long as the machine you love is over 18 and doesn't resist your advances with your spanner in hand and say no, it's all ok to get off on your car isn't it?

• 2 months later...
On 07/11/2019 at 21:05, Skidmarks said:

Lucky my wife doesn’t read the forum ...

I copped a lashing when she found out I’d secured a 912 hot rod ... from my kids.  But I’m still getting it!!

I think quite a few of us are happy it's a (mostly?) partner free forum. Two new bits of metal coming home in the next few weeks means a Christmas present downgrade for me...

Just secured some additional off site storage - will delay the inevitable discovery.

• 1 year later...