Manufacturer warranty, now up to 15 years

edgy

7 minutes ago, 5150 said:

Just did the exact same. What year is your 981 and have you had any issues with it?

I’ve actually only recently bought it (private sale) - no issues so far and no known issues from previous owner…. have you ever had any issues with yours ? 

Also Did you renew it today? Only ask as I saw a white 981 leaving the dealership at the exact same time 

On 25/10/2021 at 19:17, Jkay said:

I’ve actually only recently bought it (private sale) - no issues so far and no known issues from previous owner…. have you ever had any issues with yours ? 

Also Did you renew it today? Only ask as I saw a white 981 leaving the dealership at the exact same time 

Good to hear. Privately purchased mine at start of September, no issues to report except that I just noticed some micro cracks on one headlight lense which I'll talk to Porsche about since it's under warranty. Apparently it's a common occurrence.I renewed the warranty a couple of weeks ago.

3 hours ago, 5150 said:

Good to hear. Privately purchased mine at start of September, no issues to report except that I just noticed some micro cracks on one headlight lense which I'll talk to Porsche about since it's under warranty. Apparently it's a common occurrence.I renewed the warranty a couple of weeks ago.

Awesome…. I’m in a similar situation ie purchased privately recently and I opted to slap an extra 4 years on