Sign in to follow this  
Starchy 911sc

WTB One Original Fuchs 16 x 9 rim wheel

Searching for one original Fuchs 16 x 9 rim (ET = 15) or a replacement pair as I have just noticed a crack across one of the spokes in one of my wheels.

The photos show the crack evident of both sides. I am based in Melbourne. Let me know what you have available.

Regards, Andrew. 

3FBF1294-24F4-4EAD-99C1-06EA2B37A1E9.jpeg

044A2972-4FC4-4ECE-A947-4A820162CF4B.jpeg

G'day, most unusual for 9 x 16 to crack. I have a near new pair of Euromeister wheels, any interest? Cheers Stan

Hi Stan, thank you for your reply. 

According to a few posts on the Pelican Forum, there were some concerns with 9” Fuchs and that eventually they all suffer from cumulative metal fatigue.

As I have just started looking, I will persist for a while looking for a single 16” x 9” replacement and may come back to you about some replica Fuchs.

Regards,

Andrew

No chance at repairing it? You'll be surprised at what a good shop can do with these things 

On 17/08/2019 at 06:50, Starchy 911sc said:

Hi Stan, thank you for your reply. 

According to a few posts on the Pelican Forum, there were some concerns with 9” Fuchs and that eventually they all suffer from cumulative metal fatigue.

As I have just started looking, I will persist for a while looking for a single 16” x 9” replacement and may come back to you about some replica Fuchs.

Regards,

Andrew

Probably not what you want but I have a set of 9x16's and 7x16's for sale in excellent original condition.