A silent lap around the ring in a Taycan

No need to turn up sound for this one as there is none.

Unsure if I could ever get used to the quiet.  Just doesn't do anything for me.  I need to sound of something that is engineered to explode to allow me to go this quick not just a battery plugged into an electric motor.

I think Most of us will agree the technology is very impressive and no doubt this car will reset the bench mark in regards to EV s..The lap time is still bloody impressive considering the weight of the car and the fact it is more road focused car than track ,,,I can see this being a huge success for Porsche and they are certainly putting a lot of time and money into getting it as perfect as possible.

The thing for me ,just like you said ,,,,,,, I just find the lack of engine sound somewhat depressing ,,,it just fails to get me emotional and all Rev d up if you get my Meaning ...I would rather watch a small hatch back getting flogged around the track because the sound of the engine working gives me a sense of how hard it being worked .. 

I would have to drive one to really now if I like it or not ,but yeh its impressive what they have achieved and I suspect Tesla is under serious threat .. 

The popular opinion seems to be respect for the technological advancements ,,,but man the lack of sound track just makes it a none event ,,,,:(

If I were forced to have to own one ,,,,I would have to install one of these in it Sound Racer X .........:Chuckle2:

If it can make a SAAB sound like a Shelby Mustang it should do wonders for EV ,S ....???