Shed cleanout - old recaro, 997 & 996 exhaust

I'm cleaning out to get a bit more space and would like to move the following items on.

Two Matching black 911 Seats - Sold

One passenger side Recaro - two cigarette (I'm guessing) burn holes, one fixed -$300

This came out of a 78 Japanese 911.  It looks old but I've not been able to find a date stamp on it anywhere.  One burn hole has been filled/plugged, the other remains as per pics.  The backrest has a small tear in the rear at the top.  The underside & structure looks pretty perfect and the bolsters etc are in good shape.  So it would be a use it as is or go for a recover/trim.

sETyofo.jpg

O2Z4LKl.jpg

GbumSgl.jpg

996 muffler - $550

Came out of a 2004 996 C4s some 6 years ago (car had done approx 80000kms at that point) and has been sitting since.

ajYnRq6.jpg

997 muffler ($600) & other pipes ($400)

From a 2007 track car (997 3.6 ie not an S or 4S) recently purchased.  I'm not sure when it was taken out of the car but looks to be in pretty good condition & the car has approx 70000kms currently.

Vdd2ODo.jpg

Bknjdn3.jpg

98idFLU.jpg

tFmhm8j.jpg

To be frank, if you're keen for one of the above but think the price is too high, shoot me an offer.  If you're the only interested party & the offer is reasonable you can take it - not much point in these things sitting with me.

27 minutes ago, strecko said:

Hi Gavin 

Im interested in the pair of black recaro seats 

please send some pictures 0418833628

thanks NICK

Hi Nick - sending you the pics now.  The black pair are not recaros (as you will see).

• 3 months later...

Hi Gavin. I’m looking for some cheap / free donor 996 mufflers to cut the flex pipe off (to put on some low km stock mufflers that I’ve got). I’m driving from the south coast to Sydney tomorrow and could pick them up. Could you live with $150 cash for them? Cheers, Chris 

17 hours ago, CJC said:

Hi Gavin. I’m looking for some cheap / free donor 996 mufflers to cut the flex pipe off (to put on some low km stock mufflers that I’ve got). I’m driving from the south coast to Sydney tomorrow and could pick them up. Could you live with $150 cash for them? Cheers, Chris 

PM sent