PFA First KNT (Kart - Night Targa)

9fan

OK I am hearing a lot of you have learnt some skills thru Karting.

Now is the chance to put up or Rabbit on !

Locked in Tues evening 27/11 at 6.30pm. (see below)

Family members welcome.

Cheers,Mark.

Venue - Auscarts - 50 Salmon st, Port Melb

Cost $60 1.5 hrs event time.

PLEASE RECONFIRM For earlier time 630PM Briefing with 7PM race start and DINNER after ?

Dinner / 8. Leo's spagetti bar - 55 Fitzroy st,St Kilda 8.30PM

Event format - 5 min Qualify,two 8 min race per group, 8 min Consulation and 8 min Final.

Medals for 1/2/3.

Mark 630pm/dinner

Kerri 630/dinner

Chris 630

Niko 630pm/dinner

Theo 630pm/dinner

James 630pm/dinner

Carmine 630pm/dinner

Doug 630pm/dinner(?)

Hugh 630pm/dinner

Steve 630pm

nine93 630pm

Sam 630

Trevor + Friends 0630pm/dinner

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Port Melb looks most central for our far flung Vic brethran. I vote for centrality more for getting better numbers of 'entrants', although Bruce votes for kart sports on the basis of facilities offered.

Le mans, dandenong south

Kart sport, Moorabbin

Auskarts, port Melbourne

Just a word on the karting in Port Melb.

I had a nasty shunt there a few years ago. The string of tyres purporting to be a safety barrier became very movable when I received a sideways shove on the back straight. The result was a high speed impact into a steel post which holds the roof up. Lucky not to break my neck on the sudden stop!

Hopefully the proprietors have taken notice and improved things.

Stay safe and enjoy the KNT.

for me as a former karter its all about the karts and facilities. We could all rent barina's for our SMT runs but it just wouldn't be as much fun lol The Moorabbin venue has to be one of the best in Melbourne. Clean with good track etc. I can only compare it to Dandy and another one I have been too but they just weren't in the same league, so even though Port maybe more central, I don't think the experience will be as good, but I am sure we will have fun at whatever venue we go to

I dropped a line to Trevor (joined us the other week riding shotgun in the mazza), he was very keen and as he knows the owner of port Melb karts sorted us a spot for 6:30 $60 per person (norm $100) for a Grand Prix. Is everyone cool with that?

I dropped a line to Trevor (joined us the other week riding shotgun in the mazza), he was very keen and as he knows the owner of port Melb karts sorted us a spot for 6:30 $60 per person (norm $100) for a Grand Prix. Is everyone cool with that?

Classic, "It's not what you know but......."

Well done Hugh. I knew we would get value from the dudes in the Italian ring in!!!

Seriously though, Leon and Trevor seem like good blokes and it was a lot of fun to have them along.

I'm in!!!!

Archived