The man cave / Shed thread

Uncle

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

and tto think what $1.99m woukd buy in australia ! A 2 bed flat in Bondi.

Or one large and lavish home in Hobart and a gaggle of nice P cars :P plus maybe definitely a holiday home somewhere.... plus.....

Edited by ANF

Just checked out your resto thread for the 912 Right hand driver, on the 901 register.

Sensational work Chris.   You are definitely a perfectionist and it shows in the work.

Great fleet in the garage.:Drool:   (errrr thats supposed to be a drool emoji, by the way...) 

• 1 month later...

After 12+ months of thinking about it I have finally got around to sorting to work area in the main garage  - it's the area "behind" the lens of this photo

Ive also stuck a load of cabinets/benches behind where the 997 is in the below photo against the long wall and managed to get some of my bikes up there so they are out of the way but don't have a photo handy of it at the moment

IMG_1677_zps3s8c0p2i.jpg

IMG_1559.JPG_zpsi73aou8w.jpeg

52360977110__2F563032-79BC-42B2-A69F-26F

I'm hoping to have the new detached garage kicked off and finished this year, the current garage in its place can be seen in the above photo which we have to knock down to do the expansion.