911 friendly child seats x 2

I have 2 x child seats that are now surplus to my needs due to my little men being not so little any more. The reason for posting on here is that I purchased these after a long period of trying to find suitable seats to fit into the rear of a 911. I initially had them in my 964 and later they were transferred into my 69, the narrow base and overall height being minimal made for a suitable fit. 

Used sparingly, clean (no food in my cars, maybe a little spew now and then though) and ready to be bolted into a 911. $100.00 each or $150.00 for both if you were as fortunate as me to have been blessed with twins. 

Pickup in Frankston South, happy to post if need be. Cheers! 

OfBufdo.jpg

7hD1XuT.jpg

UlUt18E.jpg

10 hours ago, hugh said:

I have 2 x child seats that are now surplus to my needs due to my little men being not so little any more. The reason for posting on here is that I purchased these after a long period of trying to find suitable seats to fit into the rear of a 911. I initially had them in my 964 and later they were transferred into my 69, the narrow base and overall height being minimal made for a suitable fit. 

Used sparingly, clean (no food in my cars, maybe a little spew now and then though) and ready to be bolted into a 911. $100.00 each or $150.00 for both if you were as fortunate as me to have been blessed with twins. 

Pickup in Frankston South, happy to post if need be. Cheers! 

OfBufdo.jpg

7hD1XuT.jpg

UlUt18E.jpg

No Pukka GT3 harnesses then ? 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Owgasm said:

I don’t have kids yet, but did these sell?

Sorry mate, yes. They have both gone. 

On 18/10/2019 at 07:20, symsy said:

No Pukka GT3 harnesses then ? 

Nar, that’s one on one time specific. 😉