Monty Mufflers

Merv

For my previous '68 I bought one of these (one out) and was pleased with it.  Are they still made in Australia?  I am also interested in one that is used but VGC - single out.  In this case for an '88 Carrera. Alternatively what stock type mufflers are available in Australia?

I saw that Peter and made the assumption that they were bought out by AASE.  Seems to be still in Australia.  Their M41 model (3.2L) is so different from the stock muffler.  I wonder how does it sound? 

http://www.montymufflers.com/index.html#M41

The prices of some are mind blowing and if from the US  - with our now low value dollar + exorbitant shipping and the our greedy government's GST on top - forget it.

Still looking at refurbishing the original or buying a Dansk 'sausage', but that is another import.

Does anyone have an audio/video of these in action?  I saw one but it was inconclusive.  The Monty '2 in - 1 out' on my '68 had a nice growl at start and idle but was not a problem on a highway.