2 x 930's going to auction

39 minutes ago, NBTBRV8 said:

Here is the Tasmanian page, it looks like you just need to check it will be accepted in other states.  They need to be issued from the place of the commencement of the journey.

https://www.transport.tas.gov.au/registration/options/unregistered_vehicle_permit

You can get one in Tasmania (or the state you are leaving from) but it takes time and effort. It can also be a bit daunting to deal with government departments that we aren’t familiar with.

The easiest and most convenient way is to get one at Service NSW before you leave and just get in and drive.

Just to clarify ... they don’t need to be issued from place of commencement. Might just be a NSW thing, but as long as the journey is BACK TO NSW, they are valid Australia wide from any State or Territory.

On 25/10/2019 at 17:27, TwoHeadsTas said:

FYI I have heard that there will be 2 x local (Northern Tasmanian) 930s going to auction at Tullochs Auctions in the next few weeks.  Sorry, don't know any specific details other than they are owned by the same person, in which case I think I know who the owner is, but have never seen the cars, although I do personally know the person who has serviced them for a number of years.  Apparently also a 328 Fezza as well.  I'll keep my ear to the ground for any further details..

This crowd sold a DeLorean last year for a crazy price, and they got an absolutely crazy price on an unrestored Targa Sporto, so they seem to have the knack of getting  a good price for the vendor, as well as making a whack on commissions and buyers fees.

what price did the Targa Sporto get and what color was it?