For sale - 86 Carrera 3.2 Coupe - SOLD

Extremely clean, dry and original 1986 3.2 Carrera LHD.
If you are in the market for a quality, original car, then you should seriously consider this 3.2 Carrera as it is unmolested and possibly one of the best condition, aircooled cars on the local market today. Please view all the photos. I'm not great with a camera, and black is difficult to capture well but hopefully the photos will convey the excellent and original condition of the car.

Of the many aircooled cars I have been involved with over the years, this car impresses me with its originality and genuine condition. The chassis is perfectly dry, original and there is not a spot of rust anywhere. It really is that good, and any inspection or PPI is welcomed and encouraged. I have more photos for serious purchasers.

The car is supplied with original service books and manuals and even comes with its original selling Dealer window card. When sold new in Texas, it was fitted with several dealer options, one of which was a $4000 stereo fitout.. not to everyones taste but nonetheless, it  is still present from the day of its first delivery.

The interior is impeccable. The seats are in almost new condition, the dash pad is unmarked, and everything works. The doors open and close with that trademark "ping" that original Porsches exhibit.

The 915 transmission shifts well, and the engine is simply one of the smoothest I have driven. It starts instantly, does not blow any smoke and pulls well in all gears. The heat exchangers and muffler are all factory, and the next owner may wish to fit a free flowing exhaust and performance chip to the Bosch Motronic, however in its current form, the car is simply a pleasure to drive. It tracks straight, brakes well, and there are no squeaks or rattles. This car drives as the factory intended back in 1986.
To top it off, this car has just had a full service by T&D Automotive to the amount of $2000 so there is absolutely nothing to spend in the near future.

Car has travelled 167000 Miles.

Please contact me if you are seriously in the market for a high quality car. If this was an Australian delivered car, the price would be much higher. As it is, the price has been set very realistically, but there is room for some negotiation if you are in a position for a relatively hassle free sale. 

Thank you for looking. 

Michael 0418 316 203

DSC09090.jpg

DSC09086.jpg

DSC09080.jpg

DSC09077.jpg

DSC09073.jpg

DSC09072.jpg

DSC09070.jpg

DSC09065.jpg

DSC09063.jpg

20191109_112619.jpg