For Sale - '88 928 S4

1988 928 S4 - Australian delivered car, May '88, Autohaus Perth, matching numbers, full engine rebuild 2600 k's ago

I have owned this car for 2 years and had planned to enjoy it for many many more. But, I've just bought another race car, and need to free up some budget for the on track fun.

The car has been stored under a car cover, in a locked garage, and driven (reasonably) regularly to keep things moving. Everything works - all the electrics, all the switches, the aircon, all the gauges etc etc

I have a very extensive service history, and a box of receipts with timeline from delivery. See below for just some of the key service work done on the car.

Key service items

May 2011 - Brake pads and rotors replaced, Power steering pump reconditioned

Jul 2011 - replaced tie rods

Oct 2011 - replaced engine mounts, steering rack mounts, front control arms. Immobiliser fitted

Jul 2016 - Full bare block up engine rebuild, with all associated ancillaries, travelled only 2600 k's since then

Feb 2017 - rear shocks replaced

May 2017 - new Toyo tyres fitted, new front shocks

Aug 2017 - aircon compressor replaced

Sep 2017 - paint detail, clay bar and grade 3 polish

Feb 2018 - replaced control arm and sway bar bushes, front brake lines. Wheel alignment

Nov 2018 - rear hatch window seal replaced

There has been a mountain of other maintenance work done on the car, it has been very well looked after.

Factory tool kit and spacesaver spare wheel in the boot.

16" Design 90 GT wheels, Toyo tyres front 225/50/16, rear 245/45/16, travelled approx 2000 k's only, less than 10% worn

Alpine bluetooth stereo (not connected, I planned to remove it and replace with an original Blaupunkt)

Currently on Club rego, but will easily pass full registration inspection.

Factory options

249 - Automatic transmission, 4-speed

513 - Lumbar support, right seat

533 - Alarm

570 - Air conditioner also between the rear seats

650 - Sun-moon-roof

I searched for 12 months to find this car, and I got a good one. Given the money (over $20k on the engine rebuild alone) and time invested in looking after this beautiful car, it is well priced. I don't need to sell in a rush, I want to find the next custodian who will love it, look after it, and most of all enjoy it.

$61,850

928-2.jpeg

928-3.jpeg

928-5.jpeg

928-7.jpeg

928-10.jpeg

928-13.jpeg

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...