Financial Membership

6 minutes ago, Orlando said:

@wobaby Sorted! We usually check every couple of days, but sometimes there's delays between banks, etc, and that may line up badly with when we check.

Yeah, if there's ever an issue, just shoot me a PM and I'll be able to handle it :) 

Thankyou @Orlando , Much appreciated.

paid today.

I'm glad its not just me, I forgot about the store and doing it through there.

paid today.

I'm glad its not just me, I forgot about the store and doing it through there.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So my financial membership payment went through at the end of May, I have the receipt from PayPal for it, but my account doesn’t show it anymore and my PM’s are going unresponded to. What’s the situation guys?

23 minutes ago, Mike-S said:

So my financial membership payment went through at the end of May, I have the receipt from PayPal for it, but my account doesn’t show it anymore and my PM’s are going unresponded to. What’s the situation guys?

@Kerry @Orlando are you able to advise? 

13 hours ago, Mike-S said:

Hi Mike, I've fixed your membership issue for you.

We're currently working on a fix/rollout plan for some of the bigger issues this forum is experiencing, with membership issues at the forefront! 

Not sure who you were PMing, but if you're having a problem, please let me know so I can help you :)

Cheers,

Orlando

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

If this issue is simply due to the lack of admin/mod resources  manning the helm of the admin functions of this site I’m happy to volunteer to support this part of the forum. just need to be handed the keys and a lesson in how to navigate...

If it’s purely a technical problem the site is suffering from I cannot help you I’m afraid...

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, pocketscience said:

Folks, I've emailed (twice) and sent a message on the board (via "Contact Us") regarding my missing Financial Membership status. Can someone take a look please...?

Hi Gavin,

You have sent your email via Contact Us only a few hours ago. I am looking into it currently and I will email you a response when I have an answer. Please be patient, we are very busy at the moment and these things can take time to sort out.

Orlando

Just now, Orlando said:

Hi Gavin,

You have sent your email via Contact Us only a few hours ago. I am looking into it currently and I will email you a response when I have an answer. Please be patient, we are very busy at the moment and these things can take time to sort out.

Orlando

To clarify - I sent my first email on the 21st... and a followup this morning - and then used the "Contact Us" page...

I understand your frustration, however our official support channel is our Contact Us page. While messages to other places may bear fruit sometimes, there is no guarantee in time or even that those places are checked regularly. The only guarantee is our Contact Us page. 

Please, give me some time to look into your issue and I will reply to your email when I have an answer for you.

• 3 months later...

Interesting, about the how and why’s people are expected to be financial members.

I not sure if restrictions to non financial members is a positive for forum growth ?

Ive noticed restrictions on picture posting limits  and FS items . I really feel that it may restrict traffic and therefore commercial advertising which would be better revenue.

Dear mods and administration I hope I’m not stepping over the line with my comments, apologies if I have and please delete my post if it is.

But my experience with another forum ( at which I’m a mod) is that it has not only become one of Australia’s largest forum of its type but one of the largest internationally recognised  forums which attracts much more commercial advertising.

ofcouse serial sellers are encouraged to donate, but not compulsory. Traffic and membership is key for advertising.

But with the extra traffic from private sellers comes much more membership, therefore advertising revenue.

Just putting it our there 😊